Chapter 11

Lianna's P.O.V
2 weeks later
I wake up , I look to my left to see jack sleeping. I slowly get up without waking him up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, once I washed my body and hair I got out and put on this.

 I slowly get up without waking him up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, once I washed my body and hair I got out and put on this

(Without the backpack)
I brushed my hair and teeth and went out the door. I see jack getting up from bed. "Well good morning Avery" I said. "Good morning Gates" he said walking to me. He only had boxers on. I gave him a peck on the lips and went to his bed to put on my makeup. He went to take a shower. I did my makeup like this

 I did my makeup like this

Jack came out like this

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss. "Hey bub" I said. "Let's go downstairs to see what the boys are doing" he said. "Alright" I said. We go downstairs to see the boys making breakfast I see pancakes, bacon, eggs. "Dang boys what's all this" I said. "We wanted make something special for you" Zach said. "Aww you guys didn't have to" I said. "Well we wanted to" they said. Zach gave me a plate, "thank you" I said and go to the table. I eat the bacon and I felt like I was going to throw up. I drank water. "Babe are you alright" jack said worried. "Yeah just not feeling the best right now" I said. I tried to hold it in but I couldn't. "Excuse me" I said and ran to the bathroom. I heard someone running after me. I threw up in the toilet and it was yellow and a lil green, what the hell.

I kept throwing up and someone was holding my hair "it's ok baby let it out" I knew it was jack. He was rubbing my back. I finished and I flushed the toilet. "I'm so sry" I said tearing up. " no baby it's ok" he said hugging me. I cleaned up the mess and I rinsed my mouth and brushed my teeth again. "Baby lets lay down for a bit" he said "ok" I said. We went to his room and laid down. I put my head in his chest and one of his arm was wrapped around my waist and the other on was rubbing my back. I slowly fall asleep.

Jacks P.O.V
Lianna has fallen asleep on me, I think she had gotten the stomach flu, so I decided to go to the store to get some soup and some things she likes, I was getting her favorite candy Twix. I payed for the items and went back home. I go upstairs and I see Lianna not there, I hear someone throwing up in the bathroom, I go and I see Lianna hovering over the toilet seat throwing up. I go to her pulled her hair up and started to rub her back.

"Baby I think it's best if we go to the hospital" I said. "Yeah i think so too" She said. She cleaned the mess and brushed her teeth. We got our stuff and went downstairs. "Hey guys we are going to the hospital" I said. "Why" they said. "Lianna isn't feeling good" I said. "Ok be safe" they said. "We will" I said opening the door. We went to the hospital and went to the desk. "Hi my girlfriend has been throwing up and it won't stop" I said. "Ok I need you to go the the bathroom and take this cup and urinate in it" she said to Lianna. "Ok" Lianna said.

"I will be back baby" she said. "Ok ill be waiting" I said. I sat where the waiting chairs are. She came out and gave it to the lady. She came back and sat next to me. She put her head on my shoulder. I put my head on top of hers and hugged her. "It's going to be alright baby" I said rubbing her back. I gave her a kiss on the head.

"For Lianna Gates" the nurse said. Me and Lianna go to her and she took Lianna's blood pressure, temperature etc. "the doctor will be her any minute" the nurse said. I look at Lianna she had a worried face. I grabbed her face "baby everything is going to be ok, if you have the stomach flu they are going to help you and prescribe you medication" I said. I gave her a kiss on the head. "Ok" she said. They was a knock on the door.

Lianna's P.O.V
The doctor comes in, "Hey I'm Doctor Martin nice to meet you" he shakes my hand. "Hey" I said. "So tell me what's going on" he said. "So this morning I was having breakfast with my boyfriend and his band mates and when I had bacon I threw up after words then I went to take a nap I kept throwing up" I said. "Ok do you mind telling me what your puke looked like" he said. "Yeah it was yellowish and greenish" I said he wrote some stuff down.

There was a knock on the door, and a nurse gave the doctor some papers. The doctor smiled, "ok thank you nurse" he said. "Your welcome" the nurse said and left. "Ok Lianna we know what your problem is but I need to ask this question to tell you" he said. "Ok" I said "when was the last time you had sexual content" he asked. I look at jack, "like two weeks ago" I said , jack nodded his head. "Ok" he said and wrote it down.

"Ok we have exciting news for the both of you" he said. "Lianna you are pregnant" he said. I stood there frozen. "What" I said. "Your pregnant congratulations" he said. I look at jack he had a shocked face. "We need to look to see how that baby is doing, so you guys come with me" he said we followed him. "So lay on the bed and pull up your shirt a little bit, this is going to be cold." He said putting this jell on me. "Well would you look at that" he said "would you like to see" he said I nodded my head. I couldn't speak right now. "Here it is"

"Everything seems to be fine" he said taking the jell off

"Everything seems to be fine" he said taking the jell off. "I will schedule another appointment for a check up" he said. "Bye take care, the exit is at the end" he said as he left. I look at jack. "I'm gunna be a dad" jack said quietly " I'm going to be a dad" he said excitingly, I smiled at him. "Omg baby we are going to be parents" he said "yes we are baby" I said kissing him. We got our stuff and left.

We got to the boys house and we see them watching a movie, we go with them, "hey guys what happened" Zach asked. "Oh nothing I'm just pregnant" I said watching the movie. "What" they yell. "I'm pregnant" I said laughing. "Omg I'm going to be an uncle" Zach said. I laugh, "how many weeks are you" Jonah said. "Two weeks, you want to see" I asked "yeah" I showed them the picture and they got excited. I caught jack staring. "What" I said. "Oh nothing, just imagining my beautiful girlfriend caring my child" he said rubbing my belly. I smiled. "I love you" I said. "I love you more" he said kissing me.

————————————————————————
Wow thank you guys so much for reading, I went on Wattpad and I saw that I have 105 reads thank you guys so much, it means a lot. I hoped you guys liked it. Stay healthy and safe-Lianna (the author)