Chapter 4

Lianna's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around my waist. I hear jack snoring. I laugh silently. I decided to tease him, I gave him kisses around his face but his lips, he started smiling and it melted
my heart.

" I think you missed a spot" jack said. " no I don't think I did" I said teasing him. I kissed his cheek and started getting up. I look at him and he's smiling like an idiot. "Can I borrow some clothes and take a shower" I asked. "Yeah sure" he said. He got up and went to the drawer and got out a shirt and some basketball shorts. And he handed them to me. "Thx" I said. "No problem" he said.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I changed and went out the door into Jack's room I see he is waiting for me to be done with the shower. The shirt was so big it reached to the bottom of the shorts. I pulled the shorts up and tied them. Once I looked up jack was staring. "What?"i said half laughing. "Nothing you just look really cute in my clothes"he said smirking.

I blushed "Thx" I said "Ok now go take a shower so we can start studying" I said "ok ok I'm going" he said. Walking to the shower.
(30 minutes later)
He walks out with only shorts on. "You took so damn long, what were you doing in there?" I said. I smirked "uhh..taking a shower of course" he said stuttering. "Mmhhmm" I said. "Well let's start studying, because after I need to go home" I said. "Ok" he said.
(An hour later)
"Ok jack that's enough studying, I need to go now" I said. "Ok, I will see u tomorrow?" He said. "Yes you will, I have to tutor you everyday" I said laughing. "Ok" he said laughing as well. Jacks phone was ringing. He went to answer the call, I was getting my stuff together and I hear him talking. "Yeah man, I going to ask her when I know it's the right time, I really hope she does, yeah" he said.

I knew he didn't like me. He has feelings for someone else. Ugh how could I be so stupid.
Tears started to fall. I quickly got my stuff and went downstairs stairs and went straight out the door. I got in my car and sped off to my house. Once I pulled in my moms car was there. That's strange she's never here. I opened the door and see my mom with a man that I've never seen in my life.

"Oh honey, where have you been?" My mom said "I've been with my friend jack, I've been tutoring him and last night I spent the night at his house" I said still confused on why my mom in the man are here. "Oh right honey this is josh, me and him are going to tell you and his son something when his son gets here" my
Mom said "uh hi" I said "hey it's so nice to meet you" he said " uh yeah well I'm going to change my clothes, call me down when his son gets here" I said "ok hun" my mom said.

I put on a white tang top crop top and jean shorts with a flannel around my waist. I brushed my hair and straightened it since my hair is naturally curly. I did light make up I put mascara, eyeliner, and light lipstick. I put on my Air Forces. The door bell rang "Lianna come down here, he is here" my mom said.
"Coming" I said. I got my phone and went downstairs.

"Zach" I said shocked " Lianna" he said.
"Oh you guys know each other" my mom said "Yeah he goes my my school" I said. "Oh that's great, ok guys sit down we have something to tell you" my mom said. We both sit down next to each other. "So, me and your mother" josh said. "We are getting married" my mom said happily. "WHAT" me and Zach said. "Um congrats I guess" Zach said. "Mom how could you" I said standing up. "Where is dad?" I said angrily. "Sweetheart your father left, we had gotten a divorce" my mom said "what" I said tears leaving my eyes.

"Oh sweetheart,come here" my mom said opening her arms. "No get away from me,
There has to be a reason why, we both know that is not true, he loved you with all his heart, he even told me he Would do anything for you, how could you find another man so fa-" and that's when is hit me. "You cheated on him" I said calmly. "You cheated on him with this dude" I said yelling at her. My mother was shocked/guilty.

"You know what I'm done with you, I'm leaving the house and that's the last time your going to see me" I said running to my room. I got my luggage and started to pack everything up. Once I put the last thing in my luggage.
I looked around my room for the last time. Tears are running down my face. "Goodbye" I said. I went downstairs to see my josh calming my mother Down. I rolled my eyes. I walked up to Zach and gave him a hug.

"I'm sry you had to see that, I will see you at school" i whispered into his ear. "Yeah, hey where are you going to stay?" He said "I'm going to ask jack if I can stay at his for a while, if not then I will go fly out to LA and stay there" I said. "Bye" I said "bye" I give him a last hug.
I got my stuff and left the house. I got in my car and went straight to the Averys house.

I walked up the steps and rang the door bell. Kristin opened it. As soon as she saw me she gave a big hug. "Oh honey what is wrong" she said "my mom and dad got a divorce and I figured out why they did" I said crying. "Why did they honey" she said "my mom cheated on Him, and now my mom is getting married" I said sobbing. "I have nowhere else to stay I
Don't want to be apart of my moms life anymore" I said.

"Oh honey you can stay with us" Kristin said "are you sure" I said "yes honey you can stay with me" she said. "Thank you so much Kristin" I said "no problem your like a daughter to me" she said I smiled.
(Once I got everything settled)
I was laying in the guest room then the door opened reviling jack. "Hey my mom told me what happened" jack said sitting down on the bed. "Yeah" I said sitting up. "I'm sry" he said "it's fine, it was zachs dad" I said he looked at me wide eyed. "Really" he said. "Haha yeah"
I said. "So you guys are technically step
Brother and sister" he said. "Well that's how it works jack" I said laughing. He laughed along. "There's that beautiful smile I wanted to see" he said. I blushed.

Jacks P.O.V
I'm going to do this. Now is my chance,
"Lianna since the day you started tutoring me I've liked you since, you make me feel so happy inside, you make me have butterflies in my stomach, you made me felt something I've never felt before. Lianna I think, I think I love you, so Lianna Sophia Gates will you be my girlfriend?" I asked

"Jack I ..." she said