Chapter 18

Lianna's P.O.V
"And that my baby girls was the story daddy and mommy fell in love" I said, "Wow, when I'm older I want fall in love like that" Celina said, "um no one is taking my baby girls from me" jack said tickling/kissing them. The girls were giggling. "I don't want my baby girls to grow up" jack said laying down in the middle of them on the bed, "daddy I'm still your babygirl" violet says, leaning her forehead to his, she gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you daddy" the twins say, "I love you guys more" he says. I smiled and rocked in the rocking chair holding my baby boy Jackson. I gave him a kiss on the forehead as he fell asleep. I took him to his crib.

We are one happy family, jack had purposed to me two months after the twins were born,me and jack love our beautiful family with all our hearts, Zach and Corbyn are happily married with a kid named Jonathan that they adopted, Jonah and this girl named Tate are married with one girl and one boy named crystal  and Javier, and Daniel still hasn't found the one yet.

I Carefully placed Jackson in his crib, I gave him his pacifier, two hands wrap around my stomach, "I have my beautiful wife and beautiful kids what more could I ever ask for" jack said. " Well" I said, "I have some news"

"Is everything ok" he said worried, Aww he so cute. "Everything is perfect baby, especially with a plant growing inside me" I said hoping he understood what I meant. I see him thinking until he looked in my eyes. "Your pregnant" he said happily, I nodded my head. "Oh my god" he said. Giving me a hug. "I can't wait what our future will hold" I said. "Me too baby, me too" he said giving me a kiss.

                                    The end

————————————————————————
Thank you guys so much for reading, I am making another story, still of jack Avery, I hope you guys are doing well, I had heard that Corey La Barrie had passed away on his birthday, all my prayers go to him. 🙏🏻💙R.I.P -Lianna (the author)