Chapter 8

Lianna's P.O.V
I wake up the next morning by my alarm clock. I get up, go to the bathroom, take a shower and get ready. I wore this

  With my white converse, I curled my hair and did my light makeup

  With my white converse, I curled my hair and did my light makeup. I go to my kitchen and got a banana Then ate it.

I got my song book, my guitar and went out the door, I went to Carl's Jr. and got my self a meal for lunch today, after that I went straight to Atlantic Records. Today I was duetting with jack. Not excited. I haven't heard him sing. I wondering what song bill wants us to do. I realized that Zach is still my stepbrother. I wonder what happened when my mom got out of jail. I will talk to Zach when I get there.

I realized that I got to Atlantic Records, I park and get my stuff and sign into the front desk. I got to my studio and I see a note on the door "go to the music studio room"- bill. Ok, I go in my room placed my stuff in my room and head to the music studio room. I go in the room and see all the WDW boys and bill. "Hey" I said with a wave. "Hey Lianna, we were waiting for you to get here" bill said. "Oh I'm sry I went to get my lunch for today and I didn't look at the time, but I'm here" I said. "Ok so you and jack are going to be duetting" bill said

I look at jack and see he is already staring at me his jaw dropped. "I think you should close your mouth before you get a fly in there" I said as I smirked. He closed it immediately and looked away embarrassed. I laugh. "So what song are we singing?" I asked. "You and jack will be singing Little do you know by Alex and Sierra" bill said "alright". "You guys go in the room and set up" "ok" we both say.

I go to the left and he on the right, I put my headphones on and my mike in front of me(I hope you guys know what I'm taking about). Me and jack are looking at each other. Our notes are in front of us. "Are you guys ready" bill said in the intercom. "Ready as I'll ever be" I mumbled. "What" bill said. "I'm ready" I said. I see the WDW boys looking at us. " ok here we go" bill said. He played the music.

You guys finish and look at each other. I miss him, I really do, but he broke me. A tear fell out. I quickly put my headphones down and ran out of the room. "Lianna" jack said as I left the music room. I went into my studio and started crying. There was a knock on the door, I quickly wiped my eyes. "Come in" i said. The door opened to reveal Zach Herron. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said. "I haven't seen you In a while" he said. "Well you know where I have been" I said "yeah" he said. "Your mom misses you" he said. "Yeah well I don't" I said. "Well dang" he said "I'm sry I'm just upset right now, about everything" I said crying again. "Ik Lianna Ik" he said giving me a hug. "I'm sry we didn't tell you about us being a band"he said "it's fine, I'm happy you guys are living your dreams" I said smiling at him. He smiled back. We stayed hugging for a while. "So did my mom marry your dad" I said "yeah after she got bailed out two months later they got married" he said. "Was it beautiful" I said laughing, he laughed. "It was but not as beautiful as my moms" he said looking down. "Hey what's wrong" I asked " I just miss my mom you know, when my mom and dad were still together they would fight all the time, then one day my dad got mine and his things packed and left my mom, I would never forget that day" he said crying. "Awww bub it's going to be alright, I'm always here for you, and for all I am your sister, just know that your family is right here" I said hugging him. "Thank you Lianna love you" he said hugging me tight. "I love you more bub" I said.

"I want to show you a song that I wrote 2 weeks
ago" I said. I got my note book and switched to the Paige. "Ok" I said I got my phone got the beat.

I look at him, his face was stunned. "Damn Lianna, that's so good" he said thanks
"We need to record that in the studio" he said "how about tomorrow?" I asked "yeah" he said. "Do you and the guys want to come over to my pool and sleepover?" I asked. "Yeah sure, let's go asked them" he said. "Alright" I said as we were getting up. We went back to the music room, we see all the boys on there phone. Once they heard the door open there eyes shot up. "Hey you guys want to come over my place go to the pool and sleepover?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" they said. "But we have to get our stuff" Corbyn said. " I will text it to you guys" " here give me your phone" I said. Corbyn gave me his phone and I put my number in. "Here you go" I said. "Alright well I will see you guys later, text me when you guys are There" I said. I gave Zach a hug. And waved at the rest. I looked at jack and he looked mad/upset. I wonder why. I got my stuff and went to my apartment to set everything up.

———————————————————————
Omg guys thank you for reading, I have 92 reads, I also want to thank for that one vote that someone gave me, shoutout to them. Make sure to wash your hands and be safe. Thank you guys <3
- Lianna (The Author)