-5- nice. indeed.

I was in a field surrounded with sunflowers, the breezy wind blowing my hair, the sun shining onto my face, blinding my sight. I shaded my eyes with my hand, I saw the back of a pre-school boy, his golden blonde hair dancing with the wind.

He turned around, revealing a handful of freshly plucked sunflowers, he smiled cheekily with his two missing front teeth. His green eyes reflecting the sun, like it didn't bother him.

"Hey," he beamed, "I like your playing,"

I opened my eyes, sitting up on my bed, what was that dream?

The memory was so vivid, so clear, the boy wouldn't leave my mind, who was he? Why did he look so familiar?

My heart throbbed, a sharp pain shot into my head, "I am Adrien," the same boy voice called, "Seven years old."

I adjusted my head, not good, now I'm even hallucinating.

Well, the boy in my dreams sure looked 7 years old, and Adrien?? I've been hearing that name everywhere these days, the name is totally overused.

My head hurts a lot, I tried standing up but only managed to stumble a few steps before crashing onto the wardrobe.

Breathe, I told myself, just breathe.

I placed my thumb on my chest, closing my eyes, trying to slow down my heart rate and breathing, breathe in, breathe out, easy.

I stayed like that for a few minutes, when I finally convinced myself I've calmed down, I stood up pushing myself up from the desk. I saw faint globs of white and orange, I closed my eyes once more, a cold breeze blew onto my face, I blinked my eyes open again.

The view of the dark lonely sea waved back at me, the rustling of the leaves and sounds of the waves crashing just felt astonishing and beautiful, it reminded me of the dream in a way even myself couldn't understand.

It felt nice.

That's it.