19. Valentine Party & Mission

[name] shivered slightly from the winter breeze that greeted her the moment she woke up. She was back in her own apartment and somehow felt a little lonely as neither Rui or Tengen was beside her. She then sat up, clad in her thin nightgown as usual. The comfort of her bed made her reluctant to get out in such cold weather.

Although today was her off day, since she was done with the Valentine's Day shoot last week, she had a whole week off from schedules. Totally free from the constant need to change into different outfits.

"I should do a self-care day today," [name] thought to herself as she knew Tengen was busy with work since the new semester had already started. She headed into the bathroom to have a nice warm bath, something that she always enjoyed doing especially when the weather is insanely cold.

 She headed into the bathroom to have a nice warm bath, something that she always enjoyed doing especially when the weather is insanely cold

[name] soon entered the warm bathtub and sighed in content. The warm water loosening the knots that were created in her body due to her work as a model, along with being the demon slayer. Soon she submerged herself more and laid there for a good time.

----------------------------

It was Valentine's Day, and the teachers at Kimetsu Academy were having an extremely difficult time in conducting their lessons. Tengen stared in disbelief at the number of confessions he had received today, and he had to reject all of them.

He looked at his own table in the staff room, and it was a mountain of gifts. Ranging from chocolate to candies, and some even... Obscene stuff which he would remember to throw them out later once he is done sorting out with his work.

"So, how many did you receive today?" Kyojuro asked Giyuu who was seated beside him on the sofa, enjoying their free time away from the raging students who wanted to confess their undying love to their hot teachers.

"32..." Giyuu whispered out. He was in a state of disbelief as he had always thought none of the students liked him at all. But here he is, with 32 letters that were filled with confession on how the students fell in love with him.

"How many did you get?" Giyuu asked Kyojuro back, and the Flame Pillar continued to have his usual wide smile on his face.

"35!" and he chuckled out heartily, full of energy as always. He was busy munching on the food that his students had prepared for him as a Valentine's Day gift.

"Tasty! Tasty! Tasty!"

The door to the staff room then slammed opened and in came a scowling Sanemi with his arms full of gifts from the students who had confessed to him, and Kanae, who came in with bags of chocolates from her own students as well.

"Wow, looks like the most fearsome teacher in Kimetsu Academy even caught some people's attention," Tengen teased and Sanemi scowled at him and threw some chocolates towards his direction which Tengen dodged easily.

"So, how many confessions did you get?" Kyojuro asked.

"31," he scowled out and he noticed Giyuu had on a small smile plastered on his face.