Chapter 2

"I can't believe they would just go behind my back like that!!!" Poppy said walking back and forth in the field where her 4 girlfriends were with her trying to calm her down.

"Poppy we get it, you have every right to be mad but look down. You're in a pile of dead leaves." DJ Suki Poppy's best friend said and pointed at pile under Poppy's feet.

Poppy looked down and sure enough her friend was right, she was definitely in a pile of dead leaves that she created because she was upset. She wondered if any of the other troll tribes had to go through that. "I'm sorry girls, it's just I'm under a lot of stress about this marriage thing and out of all the trolls it has to be CREEK!!!!" Poppy said angrily at the thought of the smug purple troll.

"We know how you feel about him Poppy, just take a deep breath and sing. That always makes you feel better." Smidge said as she put her hand on Poppy's shoulder and gave her a sweet smile which Poppy returned.

Poppy took a deep breath and started to sing in her beautiful golden angel voice. "You shoot it out but I can't hear a word you say, I'm talking loud not saying much." She sang beautifully as the wind picked up gently and blew back her hair smoothly.

"I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet, you shoot me down but I get up." Poppy continued to sing as pink petals and green leaves started to form around her and blew in the wind, her friends watched in awe at the beautiful and majestic scene.

"I'm bulletproof nothing to lose, fire away fire away ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away."

"You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium, You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium!"

"Cut me down But it's you who'll have further to fall, ghost town haunted love raise your voice sticks and stones may break my bones I'm talking loud not saying much."

"I'm bulletproof  nothing to lose fire away fire away, ricochet you take your aim fire away fire away." She was singing loudly now that the entire village was surrounding her just so they could take in their beautiful princess's angelic singing, she was going to make a great queen someday.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium, You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium!!!"

"I am Titanium!!!"

"I am Titanium!!!"

"I am Titanium!!!!!"

"Stone-hard, machine gun fired at the ones who run. Stone-hard as bulletproof glass." She was now singing much quietly as light pink flower petals fell in her hair making her look more majestic and beautiful.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium!" She now was singing loudly again with a confident smile on her face.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium!!!" She was pretty much almost finished with the song but she lowered her voice as she sang the last verse.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall I am Titanium." She finished when all of a sudden she heard clapping and cheers and saw the entire village applauding her.

"Wow that was so beautiful, the princess has the most beautiful voice in all the kingdom!" A male blue troll said with a huge smile on his face. "Yeah She does, she's going to be a beautiful and great queen one day." Said a female purple troll agreeing with her brother.

Unknown to the pop trolls a couple of other genre trolls were listening to her beautiful singing and were in awe at her angelic voice. "Wow She was amazing!" Said a blue mertroll with green hair and rainbow arms.

"AMAZING?! SHE WAS SPECTACULAR!!!" Said a flying golden glitter troll who's hair looked like cotton candy but yellow.

"And beautiful!" Said Branch as he looked at the princess with an awestruck gaze, she was the most beautiful troll he had ever seen and unknown to him his heart started thumping.

YAYYYYYYYYYY The other music trolls heard Poppy singing and it won't be long until Branch and Poppy meet each other and fall in love. I'm such a sappy hopeless romantic, I need a boyfriend.😩😩😩😩 anyway I hope y'all liked this chapter, I'm going to update tomorrow Byyyyyyyyye!!!!!! (Also The song and the characters do not belong to me.)