Chapter 3

Poppy gave it some thought and decided to marry Creek, not because she liked him because she didn't she did it for the sake of her father and subjects.

She didn't have time to think about any of this because her and her father had a meeting with the other rulers and their children so with a sigh she got up and left her pod.

She finally made it to the pod where the meeting took place and saw her father and all the other rulers with their children, they all looked unique and nice. She noticed a purple rock troll with a red Mohawk who looked at her and waved excitedly at her, she waved back with a smile and she noticed an older purple male troll who must have been her father and a grey troll with black hair who had his back turned so she didn't see what he looked like.

She sat next her father and noticed a blue mertroll with lime green hair tied in a sponge looking topknot sitting next to her with his mother and judging by the look on his face he looked so bored, he looked to his side and noticed she was looking at him. She was the girl who was singing that beautiful song with the plant powers. "Hello." He said with a smile and a little wave which she waved back with a smile of her own. "Hi." She said quietly.

Branch turned around and looked at all the other rulers he had to admit that they looked cool but his eyes were set on the beautiful pink troll who was singing earlier and sighed dreamily, she was the most beautiful troll in the world and the most beautiful singer he's ever heard. For a pop troll.

He noticed a male purple troll with green and blue ombré hair and hideous yellow yoga pants standing next to her, this must of been the troll she was betrothed to honestly she could do so much better but she probably didn't pick him to be her husband because he noticed she was glaring at him with hatred towards him in her eyes.

He also noticed that the purple troll was groping her and all the younger soon to be rulers were glaring at him to do so because he noticed but couldn't hear the mertroll, the flying glitter troll, the giraffe troll, Barb and the centaur to stop doing that and said she was a lady and a lady should not be groped especially in public.

He could tell they wanted to use their powers on this bastard and he couldn't blame them, the purple troll disgusted him and angered him and the others that they were starting to form their powers including himself. How dare this pig sexually assault the princess like that?! She was a beautiful and kind hearted troll who deserved better, he noticed that she was getting uncomfortable and wanted to move away from the creep.

Poppy was scooting away from Creek because she was getting uncomfortable with him standing next to her she wanted to tell her dad she wanted to move somewhere else. "Would you please stop groping the princess like that you sick pervert?!" The blue mertroll and the orange centaur said quietly but were unfortunately were shushed by their parents. She sighed in disappointment but heard someone whistling quietly at her and noticed the grey troll with the black hair and beckoned her to sit next to him.

"Hey I'm going to go sit with the Rock Trolls if that's okay with you." She whispered to the mertroll who nodded in agreement. "Okay, It's a good idea because I can't stand this purple bastard groping you anymore." He said quietly glaring at the purple troll who glared at him and gave him the finger which caused the soon to be rulers to gasp and glare at him. How dare that bastard flip off royalty like that?!

Poppy punched him in the face for flipping off her new friend like that. "I can't believe you're going to be my husband and king of the pop trolls!" She yelled quietly at him and walked away from him and sat next to the grey troll. "Hey." She said to him with a warm smile which he returned with a dreamy look on his face.

"Hey there...gorgeous." He said with a smirk on his face, Poppy giggled at his remark which he thought was adorable Poppy thought this troll was cute and handsome with the most beautiful blue eyes. "My name is Princess Poppy but you can just call me Poppy." She said shyly batting her eyelashes.

"My name is Prince Branch of the Rock Trolls, my little sister Barb is the Queen but everyone just calls me Branch and might I just add you sing like an angel." Branch said flirtatiously winking at her which she giggled at, maybe this week wasn't going to be so bad after all.

And that's all for tonight, put a comment in the comment section below on what you think of the story so far and I'll see you all tomorrow BYYYYYYYYE!!!!!'