Chapter Ten

~3rd POV~

The group watched as Feliciano walked away. Allen was foaming with anger, Roland was trying to wrap his head around the events that just happened.

And Otto just stared after him.

He was feeling so many mixed emotions he almost couldn't handle it.
Sadness, fear, regret.

"This is me choosing to move on."

He didn't know quite what to make of the situation.

Feliciano was right, he wasn't the one to blame for this. Nor did he ask to be involved, but the fact remained that only he could fix it.

Otto squeezed his blue eyes shut and fought back his regretful emotions.
"Damnit." He hissed.

He began to walk the way Feliciano had. Even if he knew the other male didn't want to be bothered, it was Otto's responsibility to make sure he didn't get hurt.
Wonderland was dangerous now.
If the any of the Red Royals found the Italian it could be very bad.

"Otto?" Gillen spoke up, though softly, "Where are you going?"

Otto stopped and turned to the concerned albino. He smiled reassuringly, "To get Feli."

"He wanted to leave, let him." Allen huffs.

"Feliciano doesn't know this place like we do." Otto says, "He could get in trouble."

"So what?"

Otto glared at the red head.
"You can stay if you want, I won't ask for your help."

Roland finally spoke up, "Otto has a point." He joins the group, "Feli hasn't believed in this place since he was kid, we shouldn't have expected him to just step up."

"He's injured." Gillen reminded softly.

"Whatever," Allen pinches the bridge of his nose, "I'm going home. I'm tired, and I would like to spend my last days doing something worth while."

The three males watched him turn and walk, "Comin', Matt?"

The blonde looked deep in thought. His violet eyes gazing hard at the grass, and brows furrowed in concentration.

"Matt?" Allen says irritated.

"Somethings not right, Al." The blonde says.
Everyone looked at him curiously. His eyebrows furrowed, and a scowl on his face. His arms were crossed over his broad chest, hands tightly clutching the plad fabric of his flannel.

He looked genuinely frustrated.

Matt twitched with annoyance, "Something isn't right, and I don't know what it is."

"Then it must not be important." Allen states nudging his brother's arm, "Let's go home and see the old man."

"No," the blonde hissed, "you don't get it. Something bad-"

He was silenced by a scream.
It made everyone go rigid. Sending a shiver through each almost as if their blood had turned to ice. The scream was loud, and bloodcurdling.

Otto's heart drops, "Feli!"

He immediately runs the way Feliciano hace gone, not caring if anyone followed. He just wanted to get to Feliciano.

The others followed. Each having their own thoughts about what had happened to the boy.

Each hoped he was okay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Feliciano~