Chapter 21:History

Tyra's P.O.V

'The History of the Dannejelle Kingdom'

This is a perfect coincidence right?kapangalan ko pa ang kaharian ng mundong to?kung nag tataka kayo kung bakit ako napunta sa lugar na to,well...

I am new here,kaya wala akong kaalam alam ni hindi ko nga kilala ang headmaster ng paaralan eh ano pa kaya ang reyna at hari ng side ng mundong to?

Nabasa ko lang naman ang pangalan ng kahariang ito ng bumalik ako sa park kahapon,to look for my missing earring the one that papa danie gave me,at syempre mahirap mag hanap ng sobrang liit na bagay.

Hindi ko alam kung sinasadya ba talaga ng tadhana ang lahat,but I saw my earring right after the king and queen's statue.

How did that thing get there?right?

I get my earring and wear it,I was about to leave but my eyes landed at the caption or so what ever below the statue of the great5× king and queen, so I got intrigue and I read the whole thing and I was about to go to the library when I remember that place is close when I passed by earlier so I immediately head home, bothered and can't sleep because of that stupid thing I've read.

And here it is now.

'King Astri Mighty and Queen Rija Hela Mighty the great saviors of the Dannejelle Kingdom by fighting till death'

*Dannejelle Kingdom*

Dannejelle kingdom is one of the powerful kingdom in the magic world, right after the kingdoms of different elements and other Unique and most powerful magics.

In different parts of the magic world those extraordinary humans held their own leader which are the King and Queen,the kingdoms has their own tragedy and nemesis so as the part of Blooming Dannejelle The Center part of the Magic world so people who live here throned their own leader.

King Astri Mighty the most powerful living in this side of the world held as the leader or king of Blooming Dannejelle,his journey as a king went well until he met Rija Hela a very brave lady and the daughter of his General.

King Astri didn't fall for her but he indeed Idolized her for her fighting skills until the King received a note from a group of rebels,who dislike him very much and because of that,they turn to be his strong nemesis specially The King of the rebels king felon.

The brother of his Majesty,king felon envy king astri because of his power and the one who likes by everyone which king felon dislike so much,so he declared a war between the Dannejelle Kingdom and the so called Rebels of Darkness.

King astri didn't feel safe anymore and he decided to marry someone and have a child of his own to continue the leadership for the whole people of Dannejelle kingdom,so he called the General and make sure to agree with the plan.

Which is to make Rija marry him and have a child even though there wasn't love between the both them,but Rija loves her father very much and she'll do as he says,so she got married with the king and soon have their own child a lovely baby girl named Ristri Reverie Mighty until the war came.

The princess is completely safe but not her parents who saved the good side of the world,her grandfather the general rule the kingdom for 18 years until he died 'cause of powerless,the princess Ristri Reverie take over the whole kingdom for many years and found her destined to be with,who's King George Daph and soon the queen Ristri Reverie gave birth to a very handsome baby boy named After her Majesty's father.