Chapter 32:Clone knows me

Tyra's P.O.V

That girl with light pink hair is not a Pink Elemental user she's an illusionist I don't know why but I sense danger over that rascal bitch.

At tanga tanga talaga nung babaeng yun no?saan nya ba nakuha ang ediyang may ibang kulay ang Pink Element huh?kaya nga pink at hindi rainbow diba?kasi pink lang!pink lang!

As in duhhhh yah know everyone wants to meet her,I just wan't to wave in front of them and say,'Hey!!!I'm here your very very very gorgeous goddess of goddesses Pink Elementalist heller!!!' But I chose not to.

And duhh!I warn her,she can't mess up this school year while I'm here she can't do,ka bobahan,akala nya siguro porket pink buhok nya pink elemental user na sya,pink doesn't suits her sooooooooooo soooooooooooo.... ugly Ewwwww....

Tsk Even though I was a little bit impressed of her fooling peoples eyes,kanina,and hey!She got 90% and yeah,she's on E-1 section now,but I know I'm allot stronger than her she's just a rascal booger bitch with allot of being a copycat yuck how cheap eww.

But don't me I'm the bitchiest so she can't fool me.

"Ms.Vien Rubby please proceed to the flat form"okay it's Dora's turn already,I know she can make it this time.

Hindi lang halata pero nakikinig naman ako sa kanya habang nag dadaldal sya kanina na gustong gusto nya malipat sa E-1 para makaluwag luwag man lang daw sya pagkatapos ng year nato.

And me?I don't know kung ano ang mangyayari sakin pagkatapos ng year nato,wala naman akong plano eh...siguro babalik nalang ako sa mortal world,at least there's danger there and I won't get bore.

"Freny wish me luck naman dyan oh..."naka ngusong ani ni vien,inirapan ko naman ito.

"Tsk don't hit the clone on the head"imbis ay yun ang sabi ko,kunot noo itong tumingin sakin pero inirapan ko lang ito.

Naka nguso naman itong pumunta sa gitna ng flat form,"GO!!VIEN!!!"my classmates cheer her up.

"Goodluck Freny"I silently grant.

The clone one's again show up,the battle began and so far so good but please don't let that idiot hit that clone on the head,but I think idiot is always an idiot.

The Eagle of her's hit the clone's head,tsk oh-kay...the clone groan and it strengthen,napa sapo ako sa noo ko saka tinignan ang galawan ni dora.

She let out a fire breather dragon and attack the clone with a high level of heat from the dragon,I didn't know that an animal manipulator can summon an animal I thought they just call animals for help etch.but cannot summon one,except if she's a high leveled manipulator already?

The time's up and she got 85.42% and that means she's a E-1 student now,I know she can do it.

Masaya syang bumalik sa kina uupuan namin,"FRENY!!!SA SECTION E-1 NA AKO!!!!!"she excitedly said and giggled,napa iling-iling nalang ako,I'm happy for my freny but I won't tell her that.

Lima na mula sa klase namin ang nakapasok sa E-1 and Vien's one of them and also that ugly pink hair booger.

Pinapanood ko ngayong ang nag lalaban na rock magic user and he's one of my classmate and I can say his strong but not enough to get 80% just being frank.

The time stops and I was right he only got 78.03%,"And last but not the least...Ms.Tyra Melowbel"the chicken butt mouth MC said and I immediately walk towards the flat form.

"GOOO!!!!FRENY!!!"tili ni dora, big mouth explorer.

"GO!!!!TYRA YOU CAN DO IT!!!"my annoying classmates shouted with full volume,ohsss... please sh!t I don't know them they're so Embarrassing.

The clone appear in front of me and when it look at me the clone immediately bow in front of me,wala namang makakarinig samin dito sa loob ng barrier dahil soundproof naman nung obserbahan ko kanina,so let me have a few word's.

"So you recognized me,Aye?"I ask with a wide grin,it nod and bowed its head,"You know who really am I,well I know you can't hit me but set aside the respect,show me your best damn clone"I said still grinning.

The clone nod and ready it self,then attack me with a light sword,I simply dodge it and kick the hands of the clone that made its sword jerk away from its hold.

The clone didn't get its sword and attack me with a high heat of the light that makes my skin burn,"sh!t"I curse,gosh my lovely skin.

"Now I'm mad,so give me your all"with a gritted teeth I gave the clone an invisible Pink Fire Axe Kick,why invisible?so no one can see my power that's it.

The kick didn't hit the clone instead it grab my feet and threw me hard but I manage to land well,I grin,I can sense a good fight now that I haven't done for months.

The clone release a light bomb towards me and I can't dodge the attack it was too fast,when the bomb reach me I Punch it with my Pink force*still invisible*and it explode really hard.

I can hear everyone's panicking and even the MC shouted to make it stop but hell!this is getting exciting so I step out of the smoke without any bruises or wounds from the big explosion.

And they gasp as they see me alive....

Hep....to be continue next Sunday🌼
Luvlots mwahhh😘

#justkidding

👇🏻⭐