Chapter 33:Scattered

Third Person's P.O.V

Everyone looks shock,the whole gym became silent.The MC even dropped the microphone from his hand without noticing it,the primes and vien were holding their breathes,the school heads tightened their grips on their seats,while looking at the lady who's firmly standing at the flat form,Alive and not even injured.

Everyone still in shock but some of them manage to sink in everything.

"Oh...my ghad!she's alive!"

"4 minutes,16 to go but she manage to earn 80% pano nalang....."

"I thought she's going to die!"

"She didn't even release any power but she manage to pass for being an E-1 student in 4 minutes"

"Woah...just woah...that's a big SURPRISE!!from Ms.Melowbel, A strong Light Bomb is a deadly attack who could have thought that lady would survived that.....just!can't believe it!" The MC shockingly said and can't believe of what he's seeing right now.

Tyra and the clone were intensely fighting,in the eyes of everyone tyra was just combatting and not using any magic and that makes the people think that the battle for tyra is just a piece of cake,but some of them thought she's powerless,but they know none.

Tyra on the other hand was using her magic in a smooth and cool way,she's now full with bruises and wounds in every explosion that the clone released.

Kicks and punches was all she did but all the attacks was sure,hard and deadly luckily the clone engaged it's full power so the battle came out intense and exciting.

The clone continuously throw powerful attacks of magic but tyra can easily dodge it and catching it sometimes that made everyone breathless because of her actions.

Kick after kick,punch after punch then again....

Until the time's up and the battle ended with a very huge explosion inside the barrier,that made everyone shock again,everyone's sure that the lady inside will surely not survive in that kind of explosion.

But two people inside the gym believed that Tyra will surely survive,Vien and the Headmaster.

Vien let out a silent prayer while looking at the barrier that filled with dust and smoke,while the Headmaster believe that the young lady inside is not just an ordinary enchanter but a legendary one,not sure but he knows,that lady is more than an enchanter.

The dust and smoke faded after a minute and they see none, walang sinuman ang nasa loob ng barrier maliban sa naka handusay na clone na dahan dahan naring naglalaho.

"Where...........is she?"the MC ask confusedly.

Evenyone look around but there's no Tyra,until a scary scream made everyone stop.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Everyone inside the gym panicked as they heard the scary scream of someone.

"Relax...everybody back to your seats...please let the Primes and Heads take over this,just please relax...don't panic."the MC's trying to calm everybody,the School heads and Primes immediately run out and find who belongs that scary scream.

The Head and Primes were shock and horrified when they saw a girl bathing her own blood,"Omygod!"gwindy starting to cry and Daniel hug her tight while caressing her back.

"Sino ang gumawa ng karumaldumal na ito?"purple's serious voice,the Headmaster kneel to have a closer look,he frowned when he look at the girls wrist.

It turned black and slowly the girl fade like a cigarette smoke,"The Dark Rebels are back"headmaster calm and shock voice made everyone around nervous at the same time confuse of what's happening.

Before somebody could ask, Midnight walk through the forest with a frown,"Tyra?"he called the name of her with a not sure tons,but when he saw the scattered bids of Tyra's bracelet on the ground,he immediately run while shouting her name.

"LEAD!!!LEAD!!!"Midnight's friends tried to catch up with him and they did but when they reach the very gloomy forest,Midnight see none,no Tyra.

"Where is she?where's TYRA!!"Midnight shouted in frustration,gwindy started crying again.

"Did you really see her lead?"Daniel ask in a worried tone.

"Yes...YES!I saw HER!I SAW TYRA!!"he shouted with a trembling voice,"I saw her following a black smoke." Midnight can't calm his self down while walking back and fort.

"Pano ka nakakasigurado lead na si Tyra ngayon?"Zeice ask and look at the ugly forest.

"I saw the scattered bids of her bracelet,there"sabay turo nito sa mga kumikinang na diamante,daniel was taken a back and didn't even blink while looking at the scattered bids."I know tyra owns it,I always see her wearing that so I know it's hers!"Midnight explain.

"SHIT!!FVCKING SHIT!!!"daniel cursed and pulled his hair with the horrified look on his face.

"W-why?daniel why's that?"gwindy ask in panic.

"T-Tyra's in danger!!!Shit!!she's too soft!!!fvck!" Daniel's trembling hands picking the scattered bids......

Grabe...na stretch talaga ng sobra si brain uh...tsk tsk sino namang nagsabi na mag ingles ako huh?naku-nako ayan...Wattpad pa more..

#LuvUWP❤

👇🏻⭐