Chapter 24:She is the Reason

Midnight's P.O.V

I finally got to tell Tyra what I feel about her and it just so amazing and corny at the same time,I couldn't believe my self of what I did earlier,At first I was so nervous that I even sat right next to her,it's just so...shit!I felt my knees softened so I did that.

I'm at my room right now while thinking of what her reaction earlier,she looks really shock that she just disappeared in front of me and she even left jelle but in just a second she appear again only to get jelle and gone.

*knock*

*knock*

Fvck what did I did?what if she avoids me?well I know she hates me but I won't allow her to hate me more,oh... what am I thinking?she should hate me so I'll be turn off to her tsk.

*knock*

I shouldn't liked her!I should've just kill this beating inside me!relax midnight this feelings of yours will fade in just a matter of time don't worry,you don't like that girl she's an amazona yes.right.I don't like her yesssssss that's very right!

*knock*

*knock*

Haysss annoying people!
Tinatamad akong napa tayo at pinuntahan ang pinto,sino naman kayang istorbo ang kumakatok?
Nang buksan ko ang pinto ay tumambad sa aking harapan si Zeice na busangot ang mukha.

"What?!"singhal ko lalo namang bumusangot ang mukha nito.

"Lead kain na tayo oh...kanina pa ako katok ng katok halos mapudpod na nga etong kamao ko eh..."ani nito at sabay pout pa,inismiran ko ito at pinagsarhan ng pinto.

"Wag nyo na akong antayin pagod ako"sabi ko mula sa loob,rinig ko pa ang pagpapadyak nito mula sa labas.

"Bahala kana nga lead gutom na ako!"sigaw nito mula sa labas at ilang segundo lang at hindi ko na naramdaman ang aura nito sa labas ng kwarto ko.

"Psh"bulalas ko at ibinagsak ang katawan ko sa higaan ko,"ano bang ginawa mo sa akin Tyra Melowbel at ganito ako ka apektado tuwing naiisip kita?"wala sa sarili kong tanong habang naka tingala sa kisame.

Ngunit na wala ang atensyon ko sa kisame ng marinig ang biglang pagtugtog ng piano at kasabay non ang isang mala tinig ng anghel na kumakanta.

*There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now*

Wala sa sarili akong napa tayo at pumunta sa balkonahe ng kwarto ko at tinignan ang bahay ng babaeng gumugulo sa aking isipan na syang pinanggagalingan ng tinig,hindi ko alam ngunit biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko.

*There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now*

Is that girl singing?is it Tyra?

*I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now, oh*

I can't move my feet while staring at the figure of a lady that has been covered by the pink curtain,she's sitting in front of a piano while tapping gracefully on the keyboards of the piano.

*If I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day oh
Keeping you safe

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason~

Her voice makes my heartbeat go crazy,she's making me crazy,I put my palm right into my chest where my heart is and I can feel that I'm slowly falling....

My heartbeats rapidly when the curtain flew with the wind and now,I can see clearly the half of an angelic face of her as she end the song with a very graceful angelic voice.

Sh!t this isn't happening to me!

I'm so done!your so done midnight!

Comment naman dyan oh..
Kung nagustuhan nyo ba o hinde.

👇⭐