C h a p. 2

✰They are 18

✰Word count-1983

Richie ran up right behind him, placing an arm around Eddie's shoulders.

"Jesus, Rich!" He clenched his chest. "You scared the shit outta me!" He smacked Richie on the collar with the back of his hand. Richie placed a small kiss on the side of his cheek.

"Mm, sorry." Eddie rolled his eyes. "I was thinking you could come over after school, my parents are out, so we could do something."

"Something?"

"Y'know..." Richie raised his eyebrows.

"O-Oh." Eddie's face grew hot.

"Unless you don't want to...?"

"N-No, I do." He hummed. "S-Sorry, I just get nervous."

Richie smiled. "You're cute."

-

Eddie was nervous the whole day, Richie always on his mind. They walked to Richie's house after school, not going as far as holding hands since they were in public, but still walking side by side, pinkie's linked. Richie became more impatient as they reached his house.

He pulled Eddie by the hand, opening and slamming the door behind him, and throwing his backpack off his shoulders and onto the kitchen table. He moved fast. He yanked Eddie over to his room, making him stumble as he tried to keep up.

"Richie-"

He opened the door to his room, it let out a long creak, and slammed it behind him. He threw Eddie's backpack onto the floor, before hastily pinning his against the back of the door.

"Rich- Mmf!"

He kissed him before he could finish, pulling his face closer to his own by grabbing the collar of Eddie's shirt. It felt urgent and passionate, warmth flowing between their lips. Eddie's hands made their way to Richie's shoulders, moving one of them to his chest, the other wrapped around his neck. Richie pulled back, breathless, face red and hot.

"Richie..." A look of concern shielded his face. "What's this about? You're acting strange."

Richie looked up at him, gazing into his eyes. "I just..." He paused. "I need you... right now." He placed one hand around Eddie's waist, pulling him over to the bed, where they sat side by side, until Richie pulled off his glasses kissed him again.

He pinned Eddie down on the bed, moving them up so he could lean his back against the pillow, while Eddie ran his hands underneath Richie's shirt, tracing his fingers up and down his back. The sounds of their heavy breathing filled the room. Richie rolled over so Eddie could be on top, straddling his thighs. Eddie gripped Richie waist under his shirt, lightly digging his nails into his soft skin. This caused Richie to push his lips against him harder, so Eddie softly stuck his tongue into Richie's mouth. His eyes opened for a moment, shocked with Eddie's newfound confidence, but sunk into the intimate kiss.

The old Eddie would've felt uncomfortable doing this, but the new Eddie started to simply enjoy the intimacy of it all, and the sensation Richie brought to him. He liked it, he really liked it.

Oh shit.

He hoped that Richie wouldn't notice his boner, as he continued to straddle his lap. He kept moving his hands higher and higher over Richie's chest, slowly beginning to take his shirt off, which he slid over Richie's head with his help. As he pushed Richie down against the pillows, one hand gripping his hair, he noticed something up against his leg.

Oh god.

Eddie felt relieved and embarrassed that he wasn't the only one hard. Though, it helped him grow more confident in what they were doing, seeing as they hadn't even talked about doing something... down there.