C h a p. 8

♥️They are 20

♥️Word count-1420

Richie was getting ready to go on stage when he felt his phone buzz. He figured he had time to check quickly before going out and doing his set. That was a grave mistake.

When he unlocked his phone, it was to a text from Eddie. More accurately, it was to a photo from Eddie. A photo of Eddie wearing the lacy black panties Richie had just bought him, with one of Richie's own button ups on as well, completely open so Richie could see everything.

Richie couldn't even think of a reply. He would deal with Eddie later, right now he just had to focus on not getting hard and not messing up his set. He would be home in a week and then he could put Eddie back in his place.

Richie stumbled through his set, performance clearly hindered by something. He still got laughs, but it wasn't up to his normal standard. When he got off stage, he immediately went back to his dressing room and called Eddie.

"Hi, daddy," Eddie breathed into the phone. Richie knew just what he was doing, and he was going to give him what he wanted.

"Baby, you should know better than send daddy pictures like that before he goes on stage. You had me all distracted."

"But I missed you, and I wanted you to see how pretty I looked. And how hard I got while wearing your shirt."

"I know, baby. Always so slutty for daddy's attention. You better behave yourself if you want me to fuck you when I get home next week."

Eddie did not behave himself. He started sending Richie even more pictures, getting filthier as the week progressed. Right before Richie went on for his last show of the tour, he opened a text from Eddie that contained a video of him jerking off and getting cum all over his chest and one of Richie's button ups.

All he could manage was a You better clean that up, baby. text before heading out on stage and forcing himself to not think about Eddie.

When Richie got home the next day, the house was eerily quiet. He walked into the living room to see Eddie seated on the couch, wearing another one of Richie's shirts. Upon closer inspection, Richie realized it was the same shirt he had been wearing in the video yesterday, and that he had not cleaned his shirt.

"I thought I told you to clean that shirt, baby," Richie said lowly, sitting next to Eddie on the couch before pulling him onto his lap.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I forgot."

"You're such a brat. Couldn't help but be a desperate whore all week for me, and now you can't even listen to what I tell you to do. Looks like you forgot who you belong to, who you listen to. Is that right, baby?"

He felt Eddie shiver on his lap, and when he glanced down, he could see Eddie's hardening cock through his sweatpants.

"I'm sorry, daddy. I've been so bad," Eddie said, looking up at Richie with innocent eyes.

"That's okay, baby. I'm home now, and I intend to fuck you so hard you'll never act out again."

With that, Richie hoisted Eddie up off the couch and started towards their bedroom. He laid Eddie down on the bed, and ordered, "I want you naked by the time I get back in here. If you're not, you're not coming."

Richie walked back out into the hall. He was looking for his suitcase, which contained the surprise he had bought for Eddie. The minute he had realized Eddie was acting up, he swung by the nearest sex shop and picked up some new handcuffs. Just a little something to show Eddie what being a brat gets him.