C h a p. 3

✰They are 18

✰Word count-7566

✰I am so sorry this is so FUCKING long

"C'mon Eddie.... you know you're thirsting after what i'm packing" Richie chuckled, stumbling after the shorter male as he was dragged along. " I've been told i really know how to use it well" he purred as he finally managed to find his footing and keep up with Eddie, returning to his usual position- as close to Eddie as possible.

Eddie simply flushed, his cheeks burning as he opted to keep himself silent so he wouldn't embarrass himself further, his face deepening in shade at Richie's tone of voice, making a shudder run down his spine. Once they made it to his room- if he could even call it that considering it was fairly larger than the dorms Richie was having to share. He simply unlocked the door and dragged Richie inside. " you're slow..." listening to the way Richie yelped in surprise.

The black haired male pulled Eddie back to his chest as soon as they'd entered the room, " i didn't know you were that eager....Goddamn" he crooned, dipping his head down to nuzzle his face into the smaller males neck once more listening to the way he squeaked. How cute.... his eyes light up and he felt a smirk tugging at his lips at the way Eddie's head tipped back in obedience and how he could feel the hand tangling in his hair. " Christ Eds..." he huffed out slowly moving his hands to the boys thin waste and ran his nose along his pulse point. He gave an experimental nip just behind his ear. " you really that needy?" he cooed, letting his lips brush along Eddie's earlobe as he spoke " you been getting lonely out here?"

Eddie let out a soft delicate whimper, his breath hitching in his throat as he felt the breath over his ears, the colour of his cheeks deepening at the words that left the obviously more confident boy. He swallows thickly and tightens his grasp on his curls, tugging at them slightly " s-s-shut up" he tried to speak, though he ended up whining more at the end,pouting once he heard the chuckling.

Richie let his teeth graze the soft flesh a little harder, leaving a bright mark in its wake " i could mark you up...." he mumbles, more stating a fact than making an actual suggestion, " the others would know to leave you alone...." his fingers slowly rubbed circles into the smaller males hips as he spoke, pulling him even closer- completely flush against his body with a quiet possessive growl. Taking in the way Eddie's eyes fluttered closed and how he just melted against his chest, his heart jumping at the soft barely audible whimper he heard from the boy, his eyes watching him as the soft " please" that left Eddie's lips. Jaw almost instantly setting as he felt the hands in his hair dragging him down to his height.

His rumble grew louder, and he couldn't help but latch onto his neck in an instant, sucking and nipping, occasionally even pressing brief kisses to soothe the quickly reddening skin. " Jesus Christ.... you're so submissive....not like earlier, you practically ripped ten barrels out of me for giving you a hard time" he breaths out into his neck with another growl.

The brunette's breath hitched in his throat as he tugged at Richie's hair once again, his eyes narrowing at his words, however as he felt the attack to his sensitive neck he just sank against him, " s-s-sensitive place!" he managed out before he felt their hips roll together, his eyes fluttering at the surprising sensation that rolled through him.

" Oh yeah? where else are you sensitive, Baby Boy" Richie grinned and rolled his hips against Eddie's, one hand reaching up to tug the males shirt collar down so that he could suck another mark, just under his Adam's apple, lapping softly with his tongue, honestly not caring about the dirt and sweat on the males skin from their argument earlier.

Eddie's legs quivered as he gasps out, a soft mewl leaving his lips at the pleasure coursing through his veins, shakily rocking with the more experienced of the two, another slow whine leaving his lips " f-fuck- ah~ r-r" he snapped his lips shut at the feeling of the tongue across his neck, squirming against the other male with a breathy sound, eyes hazily watching the way goosebumps covered Richie's skin, though it was cut short as he was turned and pinned against the door, teeth desperately nipping at his jaw. He felt the heavy breaths leaving him as he shakily lent up and dragged the taller down into a messy clash of lips, whist slowly grinding up against his thigh.