C h a p. 6

♥️They are 19

♥️Word count-729 (Once again short, im sorry)

"Richie. I want to try something," Eddie said nervously. They were just sitting on the couch, watching Jeopardy (like they do every night). Richie looked up at Eddie and hummed, signaling that he was listening. Eddie could feel the butterflies in his stomach, but he still forced himself to speak up.

"I was thinking maybe... some form of like - never mind, it's stupid." Eddie dropped his face into his hands, covering his blush.

"No, baby, what do you want?" Richie asked, still pretty clueless as to what Eddie was going to say.

"Double penetration," Eddie mumbled into his palms. It was almost inaudible, and Richie was sure he was hearing things.

"Did you - Did you say double penetration?" Richie's voice was shaky, but when Eddie looked up, he could see his eyes were dark. Eddie nodded sheepishly, and Richie leaned in to kiss his forehead.

"I would not classify that as stupid. I'd probably classify it as hot as fuck."

And that was that. Eddie figured Richie had just forgotten, because days passed of them fucking without any mention of it. Sure, Eddie was a little disappointed, but he couldn't blame Richie for not wanting to try.

But then one night, Richie had three fingers in Eddie, stretching him relentlessly and peppering his inner thighs with kisses. They normally just did three fingers, but Eddie felt a fourth pressing at his entrance. He bucked his hips into the sensation, trying to get more.

"Yeah, baby. Always so greedy," Richie said lowly. His mouth ran wildly in the bedroom, and Eddie was goddamn thankful for that. He loved hearing the filthy things Richie would whisper in his ear as he pounded into him.

Then Richie was sliding into him, bare. They'd started ditching the condom a few months back, seeing as they were both clean and in a serious relationship, and Eddie swears it was the best decision of his life. Feeling Richie that close to him was an indescribable feeling.

Richie started fucking him at a brutal pace right away, letting his thoughts spill from his lips.

"Love seeing you all spread out on my cock like this, baby. You look so fucking desperate, like you just can't be satisfied. Your greedy little hole is always asking for more, huh?"

Eddie could only whine in response, nodding frantically.

"Beg for more," Richie commanded, and Eddie obeyed.

"Please, Rich. Please, I want more, please. Anything. Just give me more."

And then Richie did it. He started slowly and gently as he slid a finger past Eddie's rim, fucking him on an opposite rhythm so that Eddie was never empty. But Richie didn't give him much time to process before he had two more fingers inside Eddie, filling him to the brim.

Eddie could do nothing but whine. He felt tears of pleasure prick at the corners of his eyes. He was completely blissed out, so full of Richie.

"Look at you. Just swallowing me up. I should have known you'd be a whore for anything I'd give you, right, baby? Bet you'd take my whole hand."

And okay. That was a thought. Eddie's cock twitched at Richie's words, and Richie just smirked down at him, continuing to hammer into him with abandon. Eddie was a blubbering mess of moans and whines as he let Richie manhandle him through it all.

It didn't take long for Eddie to come. He came so hard he whited out, unable to think of anything but Richie's dick and fingers inside of him. He was so caught up in his own orgasm that he barely noticed Richie coming inside him until he felt him start to pull his fingers out, followed by his softening cock.

His fingers were coated in his own come, and he brought them up to Eddie's mouth and shoved them inside. Eddie lapped around them obediently, because Richie was right. Eddie was a whore for anything Richie would give him. "Good, baby" Richie said in his most seductive voice. Eddie couldn't help but to let out a low moan, one that came directly from the throat. "I-I love you Chee" Eddie says stuttering like Bill "Don't turn into Bill on me, I can't fuck him he has Stan" Richie told him with that shit-eating grin. "I love you too Eds" They both lay on the bed panting as they were dogs on a 110 degree day.