C h a p. 5

♥️Phone Sex

♥️They are 20

♥️Word count- 862 (this is a short one)

Richie had been gone for one day. Just a singular day. But Eddie was pretty sure he was going to die. He had become so accustomed to getting fucked that going even a day without Richie's hands on him was pure torture. He knew Richie would be back in a short 24 hours, but he couldn't wait.

Just thinking about Richie was enough to get him half hard, and he palmed himself to full hardness before grabbing his phone to snap a quick picture. He sent it off to Richie and waited for the reaction. Not even five seconds later, his phone was ringing with a call from Richie.

"Richie," Eddie breathed into the phone, too horny to say much else.

"Someone's being a little slut tonight, huh? Sending me pictures like that. Can't go one day without my dick, can you?"

"No, Rich. I can't."

Eddie's voice sounded rather whiny, and Richie chuckled lowly through the phone. Eddie figured he was thinking about what to do with Eddie. Eddie didn't care. He would do anything Richie asked of him.

"Okay, baby. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to grab the large pink vibrator we just got. You're going to open yourself up before shoving it up your tight little hole. Can you do that for me?"

Eddie whimpered into the phone, scrambling to grab what he would need. Soon, he was back on the bed with the phone on speaker next to him. He spread his legs and started circling a lubed up finger around his hole.

"You're always so good for me, baby. Always listening to what I tell you to do."

Eddie pressed his first finger in, moaning at the intrusion. It was nothing like Richie's fingers, but for now it was all he had. He started lazily pumping it in and out, getting his hole used to the stretch.

"Add another, baby. Want you to stretch yourself out nice and loose," Richie grumbled. Eddie slid a second finger in, crooking his fingers as he thrust them in and out, scissoring occasionally.

"Fuck, Rich. I need more," Eddie whined into the phone, and Richie hummed in approval. Eddie added a third finger, back arching when he finally was able to brush up against his prostate in just the right way.

"You think you're ready to take the vibrator, baby?"

Eddie nodded, too blissed out to realize Richie couldn't see him. He was able to muster a soft yes as he continued to fuck himself.

"Okay, I want you to slide it in and turn it to the highest setting. Don't touch your cock yet, though. I want you to make a mess all over your stomach with your precome."

Eddie obeyed, hips twitching as he pressed the vibrator into himself. He started fucking it in and out, listening to the filthy words Richie was saying over the line.

"Bet you wish that was my cock. Cockslut. You can't function without something filling you up, can you? But the vibrator is nothing like the real thing, right baby? I bet you're desperate for it to be me."

Eddie could only whine in response, eyes squeezed shut as he sped up his pace. He needed to touch his cock to get some release.

"Please, Rich. Need more. Need to touch myself."

Through the phone, Eddie could hear the sound of Richie's fist flying over his own cock, and it only made him impossibly harder.

"Maybe I should make you come just from the vibrator. Think you're enough of a whore to do that?" Richie paused for a moment before adding, "But not tonight. I want you to feel good. Go ahead and touch yourself, baby boy."

Eddie's other hand flew to his cock in record time, stroking desperately. He was so close, could feel his stomach tightening as his whole body felt hot.

"You close, Eds? Gonna come all over yourself like a little comeslut? Bet it won't be anything like when I make you come. So much of a cockwhore for me. I've ruined you for anyone else, stretching you out every time I use you."

Eddie felt his orgasm nearly spill over, so he desperately begged, "Please, can I come, Rich? Please, fuck, please."

"Come for me, baby boy. Make a mess of yourself."

And Eddie did. He came all over his stomach, letting out a string of high pitched whines as he did so. He could hear Richie grunting through the line, and he knew that Richie had come as well. They took a moment to catch their breath before Richie spoke again.

"You know what you have to do now, right? Since I let you touch yourself, I expect a video of you licking your come off your fingers."

Eddie whimpered, feeling his soft dick twitch at Richie's words.

"I love you, Chee. Can't wait until you get home."

"I love you, too. I gotta go to bed. Send me that video, though. You know I love seeing my little comeslut in his element."

And after Richie hung up, Eddie lazily recorded himself complying with Richie's demands.