C h a p. 7

♥️They are 21

♥️Word count-1422

Eddie knew he was in trouble. He hadn't meant to rile Richie up that much, but he got carried away. Richie had been sitting and talking with some of the other losers, and Eddie just wanted his attention, so he had started dancing with some random guy. Before he knew it, he was grinding up against this stranger while his hands were on hips, and when the guy bent down and put his lips on Eddie's neck, he was pretty sure that Richie was going to kill him and then drag Eddie home.

Richie had done half of that. They were currently in the car on the way home, and Richie was silent. Richie was never silent. Eddie was screwed (most likely literally and figuratively). When he glanced over at Richie, he saw his knuckles were white from how hard he was gripping the steering wheel.

Richie continued to be silent on the elevator ride up to their apartment. And the walk down the hallway, and while he unlocked the door. But as soon as that door was closed, Richie had Eddie pinned against the wall.

"You know I don't like when you let other people touch you like that. Are you just so much of a slut that you couldn't wait for me to finish my conversation?" Richie said through his teeth. Eddie had goosebumps and he could already feel the blood rushing to his cock.

"I-I'm sorry, Richie, I just-"

"I don't wanna hear it, not tonight. Whores don't get to talk. I'm gonna do what I want with you and you're just going to have to take it. You're so small, you wouldn't be able to do anything anyways."

At that, Richie picked Eddie up and started walking towards their bedroom. Eddie used to complain whenever Richie would carry him like this, and he still would sometimes, but he couldn't deny how horny it made him.

When they got to the bedroom, Richie gently sat Eddie down on the bed, stopping for a minute to look at him and cup Eddie's face, as if he was making sure that this was okay with Eddie. Eddie nodded up at him and pulled his shirt over his head, and then Richie was pushing Eddie back and climbing over him, covering him completely.

Richie's lips were on Eddie's neck, leaving marks on the sensitive flesh. Eddie threw his head back, giving Richie better access, but his lips had already moved on. He was crawling down Eddie's body, stopping at his nipples to bite and suck at them. Eddie was always so sensitive, and it was tearing him apart. Richie was pretty sure he could get Eddie to come just from playing with his nipples, but he wasn't going to find out tonight. He'd save that for later.

Richie reached the waistband of Eddie's pants, and pressed a few kisses into his stomach before bringing his fingers to the button. He popped it open, pulling Eddie's jeans down and tossing them across the room. Eddie's cock was hard in his briefs and had even created a small wet spot from all the precome he had been leaking. Richie mouthed at his dick through the fabric, giving Eddie some stimulation but not nearly enough.

Finally, he hooked his thumbs under his underwear and pulled them down, tossing his underwear in the general direction of their hamper.

"You think you deserve for me to put my mouth on you? Do you think I should reward you for being such a slut?"

"Please, fuck, please Richie."

Richie seemed to take that as an acceptable answer, because then he was taking Eddie into his mouth, bobbing his head at a slow but deliberate pace. Eddie could only lay there and whine, so focused on the feeling of Richie's mouth. Richie took him further, letting him brush up against the back of his throat.

It wasn't long until Eddie felt that familiar heat coil low in his stomach, and he pulled at Richie's hair, trying to get him to pull off. Richie didn't pull off, though. He just ran his pointer finger from Eddie's balls to his hole, and the sudden feeling of something waiting to enter him was enough to have Eddie spilling into Richie's mouth. Richie sucked him through his orgasm, and even a little longer, stopping only when Eddie's hips were twitching away from him due to the overstimulation.

"So good for me, baby. Nothing like the bratty whore you were being earlier. I can always get you to shut up and understand your place."

Richie got off the bed and opened their nightstand drawer, taking out the lube and condom. He then climbed back on top of Eddie, kissing him filthily. Eddie moaned into his mouth, completely lost in the ecstasy of Richie's mouth.

Richie popped the lube cap open, squirting some on his fingers and warming them before pressing his pointer finger against Eddie's entrance. He slid his finger in quickly, giving Eddie a brief moment to get used to something being inside of him. Then he started fucking it in and out of him.

"Look how easily you take this. Bet I could fuck you without any prep, bet you're always just that loose for me," Richie said hotly into Eddie's ear, and Eddie's back arched off the bed.

Richie pushed a second finger in, starting to scissor and crook them. He brushed up against Eddie's prostate, and Eddie let out a desperate Richie.

"You like that, baby? You like when I make you feel good like that?" Richie asked, pressing a third finger in at the same time. He started moving his hand faster, hitting his prostate repeatedly until Eddie was close again.

"Rich-Richie, I'm gonna come again, stop. Wanna come with you inside me," Eddie said, words coming out in broken spurts.

"Oh, you will. Don't worry," Richie said as he kept fucking him with his fingers. He brought his other hand to Eddie's cock, lazily jerking him, and when he swiped his thumb across Eddie's slit, Eddie came. He coated Richie's fist and his own stomach, and Richie looked pleased. He waited for Eddie to calm down before he slid the condom onto his dick, coating it in lube and lining it up with Eddie's entrance. He slid in in one thrust, bottoming out immediately. Eddie's eyes rolled back in his head at the sudden feeling of being so full.

"I know you fucking love my cock, baby. Can't get enough of it. You look fucking high right now, drunk off of how good I fuck you."

Eddie whined and nodded frantically before begging, "Please, Chee, need you to move. Fuck me."

Richie obliged. He pulled his hips back before snapping them forward, fucking him quickly. It wasn't the right angle, though, so Richie lifted Eddie's hips up and pulled him closer.

"Like how I can move you however I want, like some sort of toy for me?"

Eddie nodded, but Richie wanted more than that. He slowed his thrusts, and looked at Eddie as he whined.

"I wanna hear it, baby. Tell me you like when I use you like this," Richie demanded. Eddie was so fucked out he didn't know if he could form a sentence, but he would at least try.

"I-I love when you use me like your toy. Fuck, love how much bigger you are than me," Eddie said, barely getting out the last part because Richie had started fucking him again. This time he set a brutal pace. His thumbs were pressing into Eddie's hips so much that he was sure there would be bruises tomorrow, and he liked that. He needed to remind Eddie that he was his.

As Richie repeatedly hit Eddie's prostate, Eddie felt his orgasm approach. He tried to snake one of his hands down to jerk himself off, but Richie swatted it away.

"I don't think you need that. Sluts like you can come just from my cock."

Richie's words always did it for him, and it only took a few more thrusts before Eddie was coming again, this time much less cum spurting from his overstimulated cock. Richie fucked him through it, not even stopping when he started whining from the overstimulation.

"Richie - fuck - it's too much," Eddie cried out, but Richie kept going.

"You can take it, I'm close."

Richie's thrusts became erratic, and Eddie knew that meant he was close. Then Richie suddenly pulled out, ripping off the condom and fucking his own fist above Eddie. When he came, his cum spilled onto Eddie's chest, some even hitting his face.

"Now you'll remember who you belong to," Richie panted.