C h a p. 9

♥️They are 27

♥️Word count-792 (Its another short one im sorry)

"Richie, come on. I wanna go home," Eddie complained as Richie downed another shot. People had started to clear out from Ben and Bev's wedding, but Richie was still going strong. Eddie was getting impatient. He just wanted to go home and get fucked by his boyfriend. Was that too much to ask?

"Baby, just a few more minutes," Richie slurred out. It was never just a few more minutes. Eddie figured he had only one way to definitively get Richie out of there instantly.

He leaned in close, pressing his body into Richie's as he went to whisper, "Chee, if we leave right now, you can do whatever the fuck you want to me back in our hotel room."

Eddie had never seen Richie leave a room so quickly.

Richie could hardly keep his hands to himself in the uber home. He kept snaking his hand up Eddie's thigh and kissing his neck. To be frank, it was working excellently for Eddie. By the time they got back to the hotel, Eddie was hard a rock and had to hold his suit jacket in front of him to hide the evidence.

As soon as Eddie opened their hotel door, Richie had him pressed up against the wall. Richie started sucking bruises into Eddie's neck as he pressed his thigh up against Eddie's cock. Eddie let out a whorish moan, and Richie let out a breathy laugh against his neck.

Eddie pushed forward and started walking Richie to the bed, reaching down to undo his tie and unbutton his shirt. When he got Richie's shirt off, he ran his hands over his broad chest. He fucking loved how big Richie was.

Eddie pressed Richie back into the bed, swinging his legs over his hips and straddling him. As soon as he did, he attached his lips to Richie's again as he reached down to undo his pants. Normally by now Richie would be straining against his briefs, but he wasn't.

He slipped his hands under the waistband, wrapping his fingers around Richie's soft dick. Nothing happened. Eddie pulled back, looking at Richie.

"Rich, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, fuck, I just-I think I had too much to drink. I'm sorry, baby," Richie said dejectedly, sobering up more. "But I can still take care of you."

Richie flipped Eddie back onto the bed, sliding down between his legs. He pressed kisses against his lower stomach as he undid Eddie's pants. Richie yanked them down, pulling Eddie's briefs with them. Eddie hard dick sprung up, red and leaking.

Richie pressed a kiss to the base of Eddie's cock, drawing an obscene whine from Eddie's throat. Richie licked a long stripe up the underside of Eddie's cock, swirling his tongue around the head.

"Fuck, more, Richie. Please," Eddie begged.

Richie listened, taking Eddie into his mouth. He started bobbing his head slowly, taking more in each time he went down. When he took all of Eddie into his mouth, Eddie let out a strangled Richie.

Richie pulled back, reaching to grab the lube. He popped the cap and spread some across his fingers before pressing his pointer finger against Eddie's hole. He pressed in, basking in the gasp from Eddie.

"Fuck, baby. Always so tight for me."

Richie started thrusting his finger in faster, waiting for Eddie to adjust before adding a second. He crooked his fingers, brushing against Eddie's prostate and earning a high-pitched whine.

"You like that, baby? Do you like when I make you feel good?"

"Fuck, yes, Richie. Love it. So fucking much. Faster, more, something, please."

Richie started moving his fingers faster, making sure to hit Eddie's prostate as frequently as he could. When he got into rhythm, he brought his mouth back down and took Eddie's cock in his mouth.

Richie slid in a third finger, and Eddie bucked his hips forward into Richie's throat. Richie looked up at Eddie, giving him the go ahead to keep thrusting. Eddie started pressing his hips forward into his mouth. He was in constant pleasure, having Richie's fingers to grind down on and Richie's mouth to fuck up into.

Eddie started letting out short, desperate whimpers, and Richie knew he was close. He slid his thumb against Eddie's perineum, and Eddie was gone. He came into Richie's mouth as he repeated his name like it was the only word he knew. Richie fingered him through his orgasm, waiting for Eddie to come down.

When Eddie had ridden out his orgasm, Richie pulled out his fingers and went to wash his hands. When he came back to the bed, Eddie was laid back smiling.

"I promise to fuck you extra hard tomorrow to make up for tonight," Richie said, leaning down to kiss Eddie. Eddie hummed into the kiss, very content with this promise.