C h a p. 10

♥️They are 18

♥️Word count-1187

Eddie was used to the gifts by now. Not in a greedy, spoiled kind of way, but in a way where he doesn't blush furiously every time he gets one. And also maybe in a greedy, spoiled kind of way.

Richie was always buying him things, but whenever Richie was gone, the gifts increased tenfold. Packages were constantly arriving, and normally more than once a day. Eddie would always open them shyly, always slightly embarrassed by whatever Richie to sent him. Richie only had one rule when it came to the gifts: Eddie had to send him a picture of him using/wearing the gift immediately.

He was always happy to oblige. He'd been sending Richie pictures for weeks now while he was on tour, and none of them had been "safe for work." But now, finally, Richie was getting home. He was scheduled to get in tonight, and Eddie could barely contain his excitement.

He was cleaning the kitchen when he was startled by the doorbell. Putting down his supplies, Eddie went to answer the door. Except, when he swung it open, there wasn't a person on the other side, but instead just a box.

He grabbed it and carried it inside, already suspicious of what it was. When he saw the only thing written as the return address to be "Daddy," he knew exactly what it was.

Once opened, he found a note that read, "I want you wearing this when I get home tonight. If you're not, you won't be cumming. No need for a picture this time, baby. I'm going to be seeing it in person."

Eddie could already feel himself getting hard at the implications. Needless to say, he would be wearing everything in here tonight. He dug into the box, finding a set of pastel pink lingerie. Underneath the lingerie, there was a new butt plug, this one with a pink jeweled end. He went to sit the box down in their bedroom before returning to his cleaning. Richie wouldn't be home for several hours still, and Eddie had to distract himself from how excited he was.

When Eddie heard the front door open, he was laid out on his and Richie's bed. He had prepped himself and gotten ready nearly an hour ago, and he was desperate to be fucked now. He stayed in place, though, wanting Richie to see how well behaved he was.

Richie came strolling into the bedroom, and immediately he said, "Oh, baby, I see you've been very good."

Eddie nodded, replying, "Yes, daddy. Been waiting for you so long."

"I know, baby, but now daddy's gonna treat you right." Richie was unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke, and he tossed it on the floor before climbing on top of Eddie.

"You look so pretty for me, baby. I love seeing you in the things I buy for you, love how it reminds you that you're mine."

"All yours, daddy. Please fuck me, I've been so good."

Richie crashed his lips into Eddie's then, immediately slipping his tongue into Eddie's mouth. He licked behind his teeth, causing Eddie to moan into his mouth. It wasn't long before Richie's hand reached down and cupped Eddie's bulge through his panties. Eddie bucked his hips into the pressure, but Richie just laughed against his lips.

"Baby, as much as I want to take my time tearing you apart, it's been too long since I fucked you."

"Please," Eddie whined as Richie pulled away. But within moments, Richie was back with the lube.

"You look so pretty like this, all spread out for me and desperate. And stuffed full just so you can take my cock even sooner. Such a slutty little boy," Richie said as he wrapped his fingers around the base and thrust the plug in deeper. Eddie squealed at the further intrusion, basking in the pleasure.

Richie grasped the plug and pulled it out gently, and Eddie whined at the sudden empty feeling. Richie watched hungrily as his hole fluttered, craving something inside. Richie slicked up his fingers and pressed two in at once, pressing in relatively easily because of the plug.

He started fucking Eddie with his fingers at a slow, torturous pace. Within moments, Eddie was reduced to a whimpering mess, begging Richie for more. Richie pushed in a third finger and started further stretching Eddie as he whined.

"Daddy, please, please. I'm ready, please fuck me," Eddie begged.

"But baby, I'm so big. I don't want to hurt you."

"No, I can take it, daddy. Please, want your cock, please."

Richie kissed Eddie's thigh as he removed his fingers, squirting some more lube on them to spread on his cock. He used the rest on his fingers to slick up Eddie's hole before lining up.

Richie pressed the head of his cock against Eddie's hole, just teasing him.

"I wanna hear you beg, baby. I've been giving you so much recently, what makes you think I should give you more?"

"Please, please daddy, please. I've been so good for you, just waiting for you to get back and fuck me. Please, I need it so bad, ple-oh"

Eddie's string of pleas was interrupted when Richie pushed in to the hilt. He gave him a moment to adjust, and once Eddie squeezed Richie's bicep, he knew he was good to go. He pulled nearly all the way before slamming back in, jolting Eddie's entire body.

Richie immediately set a brutal pace, one that had him hitting Eddie's prostate on every thrust. He pushed Eddie's legs further apart, saying, "Such a whore for me. All you ever want is daddy's cock, right, baby?"

Eddie nodded furiously, and Richie grunted out a good before attaching his lips to Eddie's neck, biting a mark into the sensitive flesh. He repeated this until Eddie's neck was littered with marks. "That way everyone knows who you belong to."

"Daddy, I'm so close, can I cum, please?"

"Such a good boy, asking for permission. Yes, baby, you can."

Eddie starts to reach his hand down to his cock so he can bring himself to orgasm, but Richie catches it before he can and pins it above his head.

"I told you that you could cum. I didn't say you could touch yourself. You're cumming from just my cock, baby."

Eddie let out the most desperate moan at that, and Richie leaned down to lick the shell of his ear and whisper, "I know you can, baby. Such a slut for my cock, you're going to cum all over yourself, make a mess of your new lingerie, just because I fuck you that good."

That was enough to bring Eddie over the edge, eyes rolling back as his orgasm rocked through him, painting his own stomach with his release. He panted and whined through his orgasm, and his sounds were so insanely hot that Richie was cumming moments later, filling Eddie. He fucked him through both of their orgasms, only pulling out once Eddie was recoiling from the overstimulation.

Richie laid next to him and swiped his fingers through the mess on Eddie's stomach, shoving them into Eddie's mouth. Eddie moaned around them, sucking greedily.

"That's right, baby. You always do whatever I want, so good for me."