C h a p. 12

✰ They're aged up to 17-18

✰ Blowjob/Handjob

Stan had been biking home for about five minutes before realizing his bag was suspiciously light. Stopping on the side of the road to unzip his backpack, Stan realized that he had left his math textbook at Richie's. He had been studying with Richie and Eddie for a good two hours before feeling like his brain was fried and he would rather fail his math test than keep studying. Besides, Stan was really the only one studying. Richie never had to study on account of him being some kind of kid genius, and he would not stop pestering Eddie. Poking his side and nudging his feet and pulling at the strap on his fanny pack. The funny thing was, Eddie didn't seem to mind. Sure, Eddie would scold him and tell him to cut it out, but Stan could see a tiny smile pull at the corner of his mouth and blush cover his cheeks and nose. He looked cute, Stan admitted to himself. Both of them, in their own weird way. Eddie was small and adorable, and the way his face scrunched up when he was disgusted with something Richie had done made him want to kiss every inch of his face. Richie looked like some kind of demon rat that only wore Hawaiian shirts and had a bad sense of humor, but there was something strangely charming about it. And the way his hair curled when it was drying after swimming in the quarry, and the way his lanky limbs swung Stan around in an attempt to dry him. Skin pressing to skin, Stan felt like he would combust. But those were not normal thoughts, no, he was supposed to think about girls like that. Sure, he thought some of the girls in his class were cute, but nothing like what he thought about with those two. He had to admit though, one time Richie showed him his dad's Playboy magazine and Stan had to excuse himself with a squeak to go and jerk off in the bathroom. Shoving those thoughts away, Stan turned his bike around and started pedaling back towards Richie's house.
-
Pulling into Richie's driveway, Stan noticed that Eddie's bike was still in the driveway. There was no way they were still studying, probably playing video games or reading comic books together. They always seemed to enjoy that, pressed shoulder to shoulder, fingers accidentally brushing to turn the page. Sometimes Stan imagined himself squeezed between the two of them, innocently rubbing his feet up their legs until they shivered.

Stan opened the front door and ran up the steps to Richie's room. Before he could register the soft moans coming from behind the door, he turned the knob and let himself in.

What Stan witnessed was something his brain could never have come up with. Richie was sitting on the edge of his bed with Eddie seated in his lap. Richie was marking up Eddie's exposed neck and collarbone with sucks and bites, and Eddie had his head tilted up towards the ceiling. Eddie had grabbed Richie's curly hair and was pulling absentmindedly at the locks with each moan. Richie's left hand was around Eddie's waist to hold him in place, but his right hand had disappeared. Looking closer, Stan realized that Richie's hand was in between the two boys, massaging their dicks together. Stan let out a strangled gasp? moan? and brought his free hand up to cover his mouth.

Both boys whipped their heads around to stare at Stan, who was already turning to sprint down the stairs.

"Wait!" Richie called out. Stan stopped and turned slowly to face the boys. Richie had moved his right hand to grab Eddie's waist and keep him from moving. Richie looked at the boy in his lap with a look Stan couldn't quite place. The two exchanged some kind of conversation without having to speak and Richie looked up at Stan. "We've been talking, and we've noticed the way you look at us."

Stan panicked. "What do you mean 'the way I look at you'? I've done nothing like that, cause that would make me gay and I'm not gay."

"Stan, you literally walked in on us with my hand around our dicks, you're fine. What Eddie and I wanted to ask, is do you want to join us?"

Stan blanched. "I, I don't know how to respond to that. Um, uh. What if someone finds out? Like Bowers? I don't know about you guys but I like being alive."