✓Chapter 9

Morgan's pov

It's been three weeks since the school caught up in flames,it's almost done with the repairs,turns out it might have  been the little temper i lost on Megan that made a gas pipe  burst and flames rose.

I did donate some money to help with the reconstruction,some humans actually depend on school for a good life so I couldn't deny them that.

I watch Billie training with the rest of the wolves tripping over each other laughing. They bonded well and I couldn't be happier,it's every Alphas dream when her pack accepts their Luna.

"Luna is really special" I turned around finding Gada's daughter staring at her "the moon goddess chose well for us" I reply as she sits next to me.

I could feel her anxiety radiating off her "talk to your Alpha, sister, what's wrong?" I turned to her and her shoulders slumped "my birthday is in three days and yeah... I'm freaking out internally"

"Why?" She shrugged "your worried about your mate?"

"Yes,I hope she or he won't reject us"

"Why would your mate reject you?"

"Because well... My mother being an Omega and all"

"Listen Dee,nobody will ever reject their mate unless their dumb,and even if they do... Your pack will never reject you you're welcome to stay here and heal but I have hope that your mate will love you" she nodded getting up bowing slightly.

"Thank you alpha" she run away squeeling and I turned my attention back to my Luna and found her staring at me impressed "come up here" i mindlink "come for me,I'm tired" she whinnes and I roll my eyes.

I wave my hand with a spell and she's next to me in seconds "the horror!" She gasps falling onto my lap her ass pressing into my crotch. I watch as she takes a deep breath looking back down at the wolves staring at her. I wrap my hands around her kissing her shoulder blade.

"Morgan!" Sagan comes up breathing heavily "what's wrong?" I turn to him eyebrows furrowed.

Sagan never believes in mindlinking important news he prefers giving it face to face. "Well soon be having visitors"

"Who?"

"Alpha Alex,his mate and a couple of his wolves, they're passing by inviting everyone for the yearly ball that is to be held at his park house this time and they want to meet our Luna" I groaned loudly making Sagan laugh.

"Do you know how much I despise that man? All he does is tell me how to run things around here,he also used to do the same to Dad and Mom" I felt Billie turn my head to look into my eyes.

"He used to do the same with our pack until Fin and I snapped on him,he was gonna start a war with our pack but he didn't dare"

"That was you guys? I'm impressed!" I yell making her laugh. "I'm bad" she whispers wiggling her eyebrows at me and I laugh.

"Please promise me your gonna go off on him too,he wouldn't dare try and make any threats on our pack,I'm tired of being nice but I hate tarnishing my name,I usually delete his memories or supress his thoughts with a spell but the bastard is damn sneaky writes shit down so he never forgets and carries the damn pocket notebook everywhere!" I pout and she kisses it away.

"Trust me baby, he'll want to run when he sees me" she says "well that's good because they're coming tommorow" Sagan says sheepishly and my jaw drops.

"What?!"

"I'm sorry it's just that I've been a little... busy, Randall says our mate is close and we've been tracking down her scent but nothing I was to tell you two days ago but with the moving and everything it slipped my mind" he gives me a pout of his own.