seokmin

seokmin ran and ran until he had no breath left. he stop at the bridge, sat down with his feet brace in the river. he took a deep breath before wiping his sweats that's dripping over his forhead.

he ran after the funeral was over. he couldn't bare it knowing his first bestfriend was gone. the first one he made ever since middle school. he tried not to cry, not until he decided to pulled out the letter that was given to him from his late best friend.

dear my best korean chingu,

are you there? sitting at our favourite spot to hangout whenever we have stuff to talk. im sure you're at the river because i know you so much.

and you know me too, right? me making decision to take my life away doesn't mean im not happy with you, i just can't handle the world anymore and after this, i'll be much better so pls don't blame yourself. this is what i want and you already knew that no one can stop me, right?

you have no idea how much i enjoy your company and it was full of joy, you know that. i love you my 97chingu, stay safe!

Love love
MINGYUWUWU

his body was shaking from his outburst. his eyes become glassy as if they were crystals except they broke into tears where it rolled down to his chin and dropped into the water.

" fu-fucking kim mingyu. YAH ! ... i love you my chingu. "

his voice was shaking. he lay down and fell asleep on the bridge.

💎