V

The cold was unbearable against her skin but the adrenaline rush that was flowing on her veins pushed her to keep running making her unaware of how cold it really was there in the forest

The cold was unbearable against her skin but the adrenaline rush that was flowing on her veins pushed her to keep running making her unaware of how cold it really was there in the forest. She kept running, anger and sadness creating a mix that pushed her even further. Then the sound of her name, so familiar and yet so painful to hear, she stopped running as her breathing tried to catch up. The snow that was falling from the sky getting stuck on her dirty blonde hair, the sweat on her body mixing with the now melted snow on her forehead.

"Why?" The words came out of her mouth with harshness, anger, hate and so much sadness, "Why did you lie!?"

She turned around as her green eyes met hazel brown. His face, blood dripping from his forehead and cheek, looked shattered as his eyes plaid her to listen to him. He was laying on the floor as the snow under him turned red, trying to hide the pain. But when he tried to speak, she closed her eyes as she took a deep breath, the sound of his voice drowning. Her legs started moving again, this time faster and faster, she opened her eyes and saw the end of floor, her name coming out of his mouth again, this time with desperation. On the other side a woman was standing there, waiting for her to come to her, she jumped hoping deep inside to make it to the other side.

"You know where you belong Kara." That voice, it was her, "Join me and succumb to the darkness that lives deep inside you."

Kara woke up startled, she sat down on the bed and looked around. She was still in her room, no place outside those four walls like she had believed she was. Another nightmare she thought as she removed the blanket away from her body and swung her legs to the edge of the bed. She had no idea what time it was or for how long she had even slept. She let her feet touch the cold floor and stood up, she walked to the other side of the room where the bathroom was.

But on the corner of her eye something caught her attention. She turned her head slightly, a piece of white paper was laying on the small table by the blaster door, so she walked that way instead. She grabbed it and looked at the writing in it.

<As soon as you see this, come to the room next to yours>. The note ended there and Kara folded the note and put it in her back pocket. She backed away and went to the bathroom, when she got out she went back to the bed and put on her socks and then the black boots. She had no idea of who left the note, she had someone in mind, but it just seemed ironic to have Kylo Ren leave her a written note telling her to go see him instead of perhaps just waking her up.

She shook the thoughts out her head and walked up to the blaster door and opened it. The bright light of the hall blinding her for a mere second, she looked to her left where the big blaster door stood. The idea of willingly going to the figure was something she had never thought she would ever do, but there she was, standing still in front of the door just a few centimeters away. All of the sudden this opened and Kara jumped on the spot, her eyes meeting all black, she looked up only to meet the black mask looking right at her. She was startled but she felt oddly comfortable, calm.