Chapter 2: Were Already Drinking

Bellamy pov:
We came back with a two headed deer, and a few rabbits. The fire was already burning and kids were already drinking. The sun had just gone down. I knew there had to be someone who was sober here and I guess that was me.

A few moments later Octavia came up to me and offered me a glass. "No thanks O." She gave me a pouty face.

"You're such a party pooper!" She said and walked away. I smiled to myself knowing she was safe. I started to look around for someone. Not knowing who at first and then realizing it was Clark.

Suddenly she popped her head outside the curtain of the drop ship, coming out warily as if not wanting to be here. I walk over.

"You should have fun. You deserve it." She smiled up at me. "You do too." She walked away and came back with two glasses. She handed me one. "Cheers." she said soft and quietly. "Cheers."

Clarks pov:
One glass, two, three. I loose count after that. Drinks just kept being put in my hand. My eyes slowly flutter open. I squint trying to get my eyes to a just to the light. I then feel this terrible pain in my head. I groan. I wake up and put on my black jacket.

Which is hanging from the top of my tent. I'm trying to remember why but just can't seem too. I move the tarp and the sun blares in my eyes. I close them and walk out.

Slowly opening them again. I some of the 100 sitting by the fire pit. Others are laying in the shade.

But everyone seems out of it. "Good morning Princess." There's Bellamy Blake with that same shirk. "What happened?" I say holding my head and punching the bridge of my nose. "Well as you can see everyone drank. A lot." I roll my eyes. "Thanks tips."

I swear I heard him chuckle. "Do you wanna sit so I can continue?" I nod and follow him to the drop ship. We get in side and he gestures me to sit on the metal bed where I treat patients. He sits on the ground a few feet away. "Well first off-."