Chapter 21: Back to Our Camp

Clarkes pov:
Before I got to Jasper I saw Bellamy run off into the forest Monty followed him. Thank god for that kid. I was going to follow him as well but I needed to be here.

Jasper was on the ground from the shock. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at the guard and nailed her right in the face.

My fist hurt. But not as much as my heart. Seeing this mad me so mad. But also proud. To be apart of a group that will defend each other in an instant is pretty awesome.

I took a deep breath and screamed. "EVERYONE STOP IT!" As loud as I possibly could. Everyone slowly stopped and looked at me. "The 100 GET BACK TO OUR CAMP!" They didn't want to back down from the fight but they agreed.

Miller and Murphy came and stood by me with their guns. One of the guards tried going for Raven but Miller and Murphy held up their guns. "They will shoot." I said with all seriousness. She yanked her arm away and waited at the tree line with the rest of them.

Miller, Murphy and I turned to walk with them. "Clarke." I turned to see my mom. "You can't just leave and think you can do whatever-." I cut her off. Now even more angry.

"We CAN and we will. We have a say down here. We built a home down here. We have our own dysfunctional society where for once everyone is equal. We respect each other and we protect each other. You people will not come down and take away what we have created." I heard a few people behind me hoot and holler in agreement.

"We are the only ones that know how to survive down here with and without weapons." I turned to look at all the kids that had survived. "You Ark people sent us down here to die."

"You are 'Ark people' too." I heard my mother say. "No we're not." I paused. "We're the 100." Everyone behind me cheered. And with that we left and walked home.

We still needed to figure out what happened to Bellamy. Everyone was rather in a good mood after my little 'speech'. But it soon came to an end once we got back to our camp. We heard a few screams coming from Bellamys tent.

Monty then came out. "Clarke." He came to my side. "He is traumatized." I just nodded letting him know I would handle it.

A/N: the quote: you are ark people too... No we're the 100. Was from another fanfic I read and just loved it so much and had to use it. so creds to the writer of that.