Chapter 12: Makes Me Vulnerable

Bellamys pov:
My heart stops. She's just starring at me. "I-I was just um-." Im unable to speak. I finally take a deep breathe and say barely audible "Can I um-. Kiss you?" She puts her hands on the back of my neck and pulls me closer. I then seal the distance between us.

Electricity flows through me. I get a burning sensation throughout my body. I am kissing Clarke. Griffin.

She moves her hands up my neck and her fingers play with my hair deepening the kiss. I get on top of her.

My hands slowly trail down her body. Not going any lower than her waist. The kiss continues. we finally pull back. But our foreheads are still touching. We both lightly pant. "Clarke Griffin." I finally say. Causing her to smile.

"Bellamy Blake." She bites her lip. God that turns me on. But I won't make her go that far. I will wait until she is ready. "Are you sure you still wanna sleep on the ground?" She asks. I smile and roll next to her.

Clarkes pov:
He lays beside me. This amazing feeling of electricity fills me. I move my body so it's fitted into his. My head is on his arm and my legs are molded into his. He turns onto his side.

My head is now pressed against his chest. His arm is wrapped around me with his hand pressed against my back. I inhale his scent. He smells like pine and cinnamon. Nothing is said the rest of the night.

I wake up to Bellamy playing with my hair. Twirling it and lightly pulling on it. "Good Morning princess." He says and smiles still focused on my hair. "Good Morning." I say and close my eyes again. "If you want to just lay with me longer just say the words." He says and I can feel his smirk.

I just shake my head and laugh, bringing myself closer to him. "Maybe we should get up." He whispers into my ear. Sending shivers down my spine

"People might start to talk." I nod and swing my feet off the side of the cot. I stand up and look back down at Bellamy. He has his hands behind his head, smirking and just starring at me. I turn back around and slowly leave. Making sure no one sees me leave. I quickly walk straight to my tent.

Bellamy's pov:
That was by far the best night of my life. But I want to keep us a secret. She makes me vulnerable. She makes me have a weakness.

And I don't want people to figure that out. I get up and throw on a shirt. People are starting to get up. A few kids are drinking water while others are building a fire.

*i could talk about Bellarke for freaking ever. Like its my life all of my energy is put into it and the show its the only thing that makes me happy.
💜❤️💙❤️HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY💙💚💙💚 he's 30😭*