Chapter 24: Starred at Him

Clarkes pov:
"They hurt me." He said after a while. And then he took a shaky breath in. And I just starred down at him. Waiting for him to continue.

"They pulled out the worst parts of me. Made me realize how terrible I am." He paused. He turned and faced away from me. "Bellamy you're not a bad-." He rose his voice. "Yes I am!" He said but the last word came out cracked.

"At every peaceful feeling I got they electrocuted me." He pulled off his shirt very slowly as if each movement would bring back the memory, and then he reviled his back. On his back was probably about 30 holes about 1cm in diameter.

All along his back. My hand immediately covered my mouth. Tears filling up my eyes. "That's not even all of it." He put his shirt back on.

"The things they did were pure torture. They took all control I had over myself. They would strangle me. Until I couldn't breath." He said and scratched his throat. From the skin he showed it was purple and blue from bruising.

"Then they'd let me have the oxygen again. Controlling when I could and couldn't breathe. I was so frustrated."

"I am so sorry Bellamy." I said silently letting tears fall unable to hold them back. I just wanted my old Bellamy back.

He turned back around to face me. His hand shook as he touched me face. "We'll figure something out." I said softly placing a hand on his hand. "Can we figure it out later?" He sighed. "Whenever you're ready." I replied and gave him a sad smile.

"I am so tired." He said. "It looks like you haven't slept in weeks." He shrugged dropping his hand to one of my hands in my lap. "I could say the same to you." And he gave me a small smirk.

Oh how I missed that Award winning smirk.

"They also wouldn't let me sleep. I mean of course I'd pass out eventually after being up for 2 days straight but they would always find a way to wake and keep me up."

"Never take sleep for granted." He said and gave a sad chuckle. "Would you like to sleep?" I asked him. He nodded. I stood up and helped him stand. I pulled back the covers and he laid down.

"Don't think you're leaving princess." He said and grabbed my hand. "I would never think of it." I said and took off my jacket and kicked off my shoes.

I laid right next to him. His hand gripped around my waist and my ear pressed against his heart. After a few moments he took a deep breathe. "This is what kept me going. You and Octavia."

And I let happy tears fall. He is here. And he is gonna be okay.