Chapter 19: This Ones a Struggler

Bellamys pov:
I was woken up to being strapped down on this metal bed. The chills were sent right through the shirt. I tried to move my hands but leather was wrapped around them.

The restrains were around my body, wrists and ankles. I started to wiggle and thrash around, doing anything I could to get out. "This ones a struggler." I heard a mans voice say. I lifted my head off the bed to try and see better.

He then emerged from the shadows while writing on a clip board. "Just let me go! I won't tell anyone about this place-." I was cut off. He laughed. That bastard laughed at me. "We know you will. We've been watching you very closely."

"Why me?" He moved closer. "You are the leader of your people are you not?" He rose and eyebrow. I couldn't deny it. If they thought I wasn't they'd go after-.

Clarke. I throw my head back in frustration. "We want to preform an experiment on you." My eyes get wide. "No. Hell no get the fuck away from me!"

"The experiment." He continues disregarding what I just said. "Is a way for us to see how your people, the adolescence teenagers function when their leader completely changes."

My palms start to get sweating. "We will perform a series of tests on your mentality, physicality and then we are going to leave you unable to handle human interaction without completely breaking down."

My muscles just instantly loose strength. I am scared. Terrified is a better word to use. They can't actually do that can they?!?

I hit my head numerous times against the metal that I am laying on. Frustrated, angry, sad, every negative emotion. There is no natural light in the room. Just a single bulb hanging from the ceiling.

Just as I'm focusing on it, it turns out. Leaving me in a black room. Unable to move or see. I sigh knowing I should get sleep. Try to get as much rest while I still can.

But as soon as I close my eyes. The light flicks back on.

A/N: sorry I didn't update these past couple days I wanted to be sure that this is the plot I wanted to use. So yea enjoy :)