Chapter 9: Come for the View

Bellamy pov:
I'm laying down until Finn enters my tent. "You piece of shit." I stand up. "What did you just say to me?" "You heard me." He says looking at me with hatred.

"I could've saved her but no the hero jackass of the camp had too. It's just because you have a thing for her that's the only reason you saved her. You just want to get in her pants."

With that I punch him across the face. "GET OUT." I scream at him and he does so.

I sit down on my bed. Thinking about what he said. I don't have a thing for the princess. I can't. And I don't want to get into her pants. Well-.

No. I don't and if I did I wouldn't use her.

Clarkes pov:
Finally when they let me leave the sun has already gone down. This day has flown by. I see Miller standing with some younger kids by the fire pit with some meat.

I smile. I walk to Bellamy's tent. I open it to find him sleeping. He looks so peaceful. The stress has melted off his face. He looks younger. I long to see this with his eyes open.

"Just come for the view princess?" He says with his eyes still closed. "No." There is a few moments of silence until he opens his eyes. "I wanted to thank you. For saving my life."

He smiles. It's not a smirk. It's a genuine smile. "It's what I live for." He then smirks. I smile back. "So where are you sleeping tonight?" He asks. "Probably just in the drop ship."

He gets up and walks to me. He stops just inches from my body. I look up at him. My ability to breath is gone. "Here take my bed." He says and steps back. "What. No I can sleep-." "No either you lay on it yourself or I put you there."

That sounds rather tempting. "Okay." I say. "And here." He says I turn and he hands me one of his shirts. We don't have much clothing down here so the fact that mine are all burnt sucks.

"Thank you." I say quietly. He leaves to give me privacy. I slip off my my shirt and through it in the corner. I then slip on his grey shirt. It's a bit big on me. Not surprising.

I take in a big breath. It smells like him.