Chapter 6: Chills Down My Spine

Clarke pov:
I notice him leaning off his one ankle and holding his hand over his stomach. "Are you okay?" I ask putting a hand on his shoulder causing him to wince. "Yea just my ankle." He pauses.

"And stomach." He pauses. "And everywhere else." He chuckles causing me to smile.

"You should sit." I say gesturing to the ground. He then raps his arm around my waist bringing me down to. I sit on his lap. "Best seat in the house." He says and smirks. That amazing smirk.

"And why do I have to sit here?" I ask him. Raising an eyebrow. "I needed help sitting and I never said you had to I mean id prefer it." He smirks. I just roll my eyes and kneel beside him.

"I should check your ankle and stomach." I look at his ankle. I move it and examine it. "Just a slight sprain. It might hurt for a little bit but nothing serious." I say pulling down his pant leg and smile at him.

Bellamy pov:
"Okay now take off your shirt." She says and gestures towards my body. "Trying to get me to undress I see?" Her face goes bright red. "No I'm just trying to make sure nothing's broken."

I do as I'm told. I lay my shirt by my side. She moves her hands just ever so slightly above my abdomen sending chills down my spine.

She is looking at the purple area on the left side of my body. After to much silence I talk. "Like what you see?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Oh shut up." She says and laughs.

"You'll be fine." She says and stands. "But you will be sore for a while. And have quite a few bruises." She informs me.

"At least I'll live." her face goes blank. "Well-." She says looking down. My heart rate speeds up. "WHAT." I practically yell at her. "I'm just kidding." She says and laughs.

I lean my head on the ground and relax my body. Laughing at myself.

"We should probably get back to camp. We've been gone a while." I nod and she helps me stand. Ugh it's gonna suck going up this hill.

I use the ground to push up. And as soon as we reach the top of the hill the first thing I do is sprawl out. And sigh deeply.

I then get up and walk with Clarke. We see the wall of camp and suddenly my ankle doesn't hurt anymore and I start sprinting I just wanna get there. So does Clarke.