Chapter 1. LONDYNN

I'm Londynn Brown. My family calls me Londy but the streets? Calls me Lola. I got that name back when I first started working at my uncles trapp. The guys there didn't want to call me a Londynn B'. Rule #2 never give out your identity. Rule #1? You'll learn that. The boys also said I was way too pretty for this life. I look like I should be baking cookies or some, so they started calling me Lola. Don't let this pretty face fool you I run the streets of Chicago. I'm twenty-one & I look damn good for my age. I'm cacusian, I have dark eyes. Black long straight hair I'm 5'1. I weigh about 125Ib. My ass takes up most. I guess you can say I'm fine as fuck.
Most days it's just me and my best friend Laura Davis. We meet in high school. I don't know how we hit it off because we are complete opposites but I thank God for her. She's pretty too. I mean I only hang with bad bitches. Laura's 5'6, she weighs 121Ib. Unlike me she's slim. She has light skin, dark brown eyes and black hair.

Londynn             " I unlocked the door with my keys as usual that was the biggest mistake because I still regret what I saw Lou"

Londynn

" I unlocked the door with my keys as usual that was the biggest mistake because I still regret what I saw Lou". " What? What did you see that was so bad or are you being dramatic again". " I fucking saw my dad snorting a line of coke". " NO WAY! Mr. C. Really got it that bad? He's that stressed?"
Stressed about what Lou? I pay all his bills he lives care free. What are you talking about?" " I think you should carry him to a professional". " My dads NOT CRAZY! Although he acts that way". " Have you ever thought the situation with your mom is still weighing on him?" Said Laura. " I don't know but imma find out".
When I was fifteen my worst nightmare happened. Just like it was yesterday I still could remember it. About third period into school, my principal came into my classroom and asked too see me in her office. When I got there my uncle Ronny was there with tears in his eyes. My mom had been murdered.
Anyways, " Lou imma bout to head out I got work". " Work or the trapp?" " let's not start now please you how I got to do what I need to do". " Yeah Whatever". Lou waved me off. " imma catch you later Lola". Laura said sarcastically.