Chapter 19. LAURA

LAURA
            This morning I woke up early to make Londy some breakfast. I'm still in complete shock about what happened last night. It's looking like a waffle, fried egg, bacon, cut up strawberries and kiwi with apple juice type of morning. Once I was done making breakfast I served Londy it with a kiss." I'm surprised you could of gotten up to fix breakfast". " me too but I want to make you just as happy as you make me". " aww enough lovey dovey stuff".
                      About 12:14pm I decided it was time me to take too get in the tub. I went in the bathroom and ran a bubble bath for Londy &' I. " babe come get in the tub with me". Seeing Londynn's naked body turned me on but I had to resist her. I took a wash cloth and scrubbed Londynn's body. The way she was looking at me was as though she wanted me very badly. Once we were done we came out the bathroom and got dressed. " baby". " yes Lou". " remember it's still our tradition to cook together on Sunday's". " well let's start cooking". We went downstairs. " what you wanna eat today Lou Bear". " I want penne pasta". " I gotchu". I took all the ingredients out &' washed them. When I was done I sliced the chicken breast and season it along with the shrimp. Londynn start boiling the pasta. Once they were season I sautéed them. While Londynn made the sauce. After we both was finish Londynn mixed everything together. We started to prepare some wings to fry and placed a couple garlic bread in the oven. That was our dinner. In the front room was where we decided to eat and watch tv for the evening.
                      It was now night time and I went in the bedroom while Londynn took a shower. She came out and got dressed. " babe take a picture of me please". " girl ain't no fucking way you gonna be post up in that showing everything that belongs to me". " I'm not going to post it". I must admit she looked damn good for bed.

" Londynn"

" Londynn". " yes babe". " I just wanna thank you for last night. It was so unbelievable and I'm so grateful I didn't expect that all babe". " you welcome baby. I'll always continue to do any and everything to keep you happy". I leaned in and kissed her. It was that moment I knew I wanted to please her. I turned Londynn on her back and took off her bottom. My face was at her treasure and I went in and made love to her for the first time.