Chapter 4. LONDYNN

Londynn

My alarm clock is reading 10:36am. I just wanna shut my eyes and go back sleep thinking about the long day ahead of me. Sometime I wish my life wasn't so hectic but that's what gets me this fancy life. I made a mental note to check on Laura. She got so drunk last night that I had to park her car in the garage at the club and carry her home. She'll probably be pissed to know I kept her car keys but that's fine. I got out the covers and head for the bathroom. It took me 30 minutes too finish showering. I lotion myself and got dressed in a black Adidas suit with my black and gray adidas tennis. You can say I got a thing for adidas. I slipped my hair in a ponytail and made my way to the kitchen. I decided too eat some cereal. While eating I got a text message.

Unknown
What's up beautiful?

I taught too myself who the fuck could that be? I wasn't going to hurt my head on that knowing the crazy day I was about to have. I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed a bottle water out the fridge. Just when I was grabbing my keys off the counter to head out my phone ringed. " Yo" " you said you was going too call me this morning pretty girl". " we'll mornings not over yet bitch it's only 11:55. Why are you calling me?" " Great have smart mouth when we have shit to deal with". I sighed. " Nat meet me at McDonalds a block away from the trapp around 1. I got shit to handle first". " Okay, pretty girl". I hang up without another word. I don't know if Nat likes me or just tryna be funny but he needs to quit it. It's annoying. I mean he's not ugly but just not my cup of tea. Less than a minute later my phone starting ringing. I sucked my teeth and signed without looking at the caller ID I answered. " Nat wtf. When someone hangs up on you that don't mean call them back stupid". " um am I missing something?" Said a female voice. " I'm sorry, I didn't look before picking up. Whose this?" " WOW, so you gave your number to 20 other bitches last night?" " lol my bad ma, light skin shorty with the blonde hair right?" " your indeed correct miss Londynn". " isn't that so? But imma have to hit you later ma I have a long day". " alright don't keep me waiting". Finally im about too leave this house and start my day.
                   Turning my ignition off I starred at my fathers house dreading going on the inside. After that last visit I decide to ring the door bell. I waiting a good minute before deciding too use my key atleast he had a warning that I was coming. As I walked in my father was coming down the stairs. " Hey pop". " Hey Londynn, Too what I owe this visit". " nothing just decided I need to check in more often". " okay we'll come sit on the couch". Said my father. " Londy about the last time you was here". " Honestly dad I don't want too speak about it". I starred in the direction of the door. " you know you don't have to act so tough baby". " if I don't then we won't have nothing dad. I I I". A tear rolled down my eye. " what's wrong baby". " Do you still think about her dad". " Everyday baby. Everyday I ask God for the strength to help me live without her but it's just getting harder". " I know dad it is. I think we need to get you more occupied so you can think about it less". " maybe". " what do you think about talking too someone professional about everything. Maybe it will help with the pain". " for you girls I will try anything". " ok dad I'll set up an appointment". " ok baby". " I need you better dad. Annya's coming home in about a month. I need you better so you can take care of her. My life's too fast for a 16 year old". " I promise I'll be better". " okay dad I'll catch you later love you". " I love you too". Annya's my fifteen year old sister she's about to be 16 in a month. I sent her too spend the summer with our aunt once I saw my dads behavior changed but times winding down for her to come home.