Chapter 23. LONDYNN

LONDYNN
Since I didn't have work until later I decided to get Annya and bring her by me. She was sitting in her room when I joined her. " how bout she stay here until Monday". " please sissy I want too spend time with you". " okay, so someone is turning 16 Sunday. Your every wish is my command". " I want a crazy party. Like huge Londy I want everyone there. This have to be the best Sweet 16 of the year". " I'm on it". " can we have it at the club". " nooooo if the word of that get out my club will be shut down and I can't have that. I'll rent out a mansion for you to have you party". Annya wrote her invitation list. We picked out the colors she wanted and everything other detail. It was going to be tough getting this done in such as short notice but I had to make it happen for my baby.
                   Most of the day was spent with Annya so I got to work a little later than usually. Since I was going to be extremely busy tomorrow working on Annya party I decided to pay my workers tonight because I was only going to drop in quickly tomorrow. The best bartender and servers I had at the club I called into my office I knew that they were a little nervous but I need to ask them to work Annyas birthday for me I needed it perfect. I was going to pay them double the pay of a normal night here. All of them agreed. When I got home Lou was up. I was happy because we needed to talk. I kissed her on her cheek. " Hey Babe". " how was work Londy". " it was good, how was your day". " it was great babe". " that's good. Guess who I saw the other day at the mall". " who". " Lonia". " okay and?" " she told me she's mad we are together and called you a bitch so I told her don't disrespect my girl before I beat her ass and walked off". " why didn't you tell me sooner so I could go beat her ass". " that's exactly why. Don't put any energy into her babe".