Chapter 21. DAD

LONDYNN
            " babe, I'm going to see my dad. Are you coming before work". " sorry babe, I have to open up the restaurant". " it's okay, see you later".

DAD
            I woke up to the sound of my doorbell. " who is it". It's not like a lot of people visits me anyways so I knew who it was. " Wassup dad". " just got up. Going to get ready to head to the bakery in a bit". " I came to get everything ready for Annya while your to work". " okay". " she coming home tomorrow". " I know I can't wait too see my baby".

LONDYNN
               After dad left I went up to Annya room. I cleaned and took everything out of Annya's room. All new furniture was coming in for her today. It was apart of her birthday surprise. Along with her bedroom I made surely half of their kitchen was Girly enough for her. My overall job was too make sure the house still feels comfortable for her since she have been gone all summer. I was really excited to see my sister. I haven't really heard from her since she's been gone but I'm going to make up for it. Spoiled isn't the word for how I have her but since we don't have a mom I just I use that as and excuse to get her all these nice things so she don't feel left out. I spent all day preparing my dads house for her now it's time to get to work. Although I was already tired and didn't feel like going I committed myself to my club so I have too. As soon as I walk in a fight broke up. I was pissed. My club isn't that type of scene and I found it disrespectful to be fighting in my establishment. The security was on point. They broke it up and got the guys out quick. I just hope the word don't get out so people can think it's okay to fight in here. I work way to hard to let anyone ruin this club.
                When I got home surprisingly Lou was up. " goodnight babe. Why aren't you sleeping". " because I wanted to talk to about something". " wassup". " I don't want how our current schedule is to continue. Iknow we're busy but something needs to work". " how bout Saturday and Sunday for us only babes". " I like it". " okay come take a shower with me". We got in the shower cleaned off and then went a sleep in each other's arms.