Chapter 9. LONDYNN

LONDYNN

My head was pounding I woke up to the sound of my room door opening. " y'all nasty as fuck". " girl wth". I looked down and notice I was naked. It's 11:33 I wasn't expecting to wake up soon. " so y'all like said sex and y'all just met?" " Lou gtf I was horny and your going wake shawty". " well I was tryna wake ya ass too make me breakfast". " you must be stuck on dumb. Go back sleep we'll go for lunch in a hour and a half or so". " sounds good to me". 1:46pm I woke up and everyone was still sleep. Lemme go wake Lou was my Taught . " bitch get your hungry ass up". " hoe what?" " ain't you want food". " yeah". " well go home get ready and meet me at red lobster". " okay". " Kasha Said give you her number I put it in your phone invite her you was mean as fuck last night". " man, that was the rum but invite Lonia too I don't want it be award". " okay". I walked in my room and let Lonia know the plan. As soon as everyone left I went in the shower. We decided to meet at red lobster 3:30 so I couldn't take long. When I got out the tub I lotion down in my vc body lotion and slid on a matching bra and pants set. I placed my hair in a ponytail because I wasn't tryna do much today and placed on a short jeans pants and white T-shirt.
                   No matter how much I try to be early I was always late. 3:48pm I pulled up at red lobster everyone was there and seated. "Looks whose here". said Lonia " you'll get use to her being late". Said Lou. " funny". Everyone laughed. " Hi, welcome to red lobster can I take your order". Said the waiter everyone placed their orders. " give me a". " oh my gosh hey Lola I haven't seen you in forever". " it's Londynn and Iknow". " how do you know the waiter". Lonia asked. " although that's my business and not yours we went to school together". " why is she calling you Lola". " Again my business". Everyone starred at me. I sighed " look I'm not tryna get mean but I don't need anyone to be acting territorial over me". " seeing that we I just". " let me stop you there Lonia we was drunk it happened but that don't mean we are together. I'll like to get to know you but I don't rush things". " okay". Everything else was silent while we ate. Once we were done everyone was arguing to handle the bill. Eventually Laura end up paying. " anyway guys I have to hail my dad I'll see y'all".
                          " Londy". " Thanks for the call dad". I said sarcastically. " I didn't want to bother you. I know your a busy woman". " your my priority I'll never be too busy for you pa". " okay but the doctor visit went well. I was surprisingly very comfortable talking to her". " that's good dad. Did you taught of anything"? " I think I want to volunteer at an old folks home". " I don't know about that dad I think seeing the old couple will make you sad". " maybe your right. Well you know I can't bake. How about I start a baking business an I can donate funds to the children home". " if that makes you happy. I'll start finding you your own bakery. I love how your so generous. Everything you do you try to include people". " so are you baby. Annya called yesterday and asked for you. You should call her". " I will dad". I walked around his house for a while making sure everything was in order.