Chapter 22. ANNYA

LONDYNN
Excited isn't the word for how I'm feeling right now. My baby sister is finally coming home from Atlanta today. I'm headed to the airport to get her now. I can't wait too see how big she's gotten.

Picture of Annya above.

ANNYA
I'm at the airport nervous and excited waiting for my sister. It's been a while since I have been home or heard from her but I know she was just busy. My sister is like my hero I love her so much. From the day our mom died she step up and was that motherly figure to me so I'm forever grateful. I can't wait to graduate and became successful like her so I can pay her back for everything she's done for me. My sister and I always talks about my future. As soon as I'm finished with High school my sister's going to open up my very own Solon for me. No I don't want that fancy college life. Let's face it I'm from the streets of Chicago, most of us don't dream to go to college. I just want to make it out the streets and my Solon will do just that for me.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw A fancy Honda. Automatically I knew it had to been my sister. " ANNIEEEEE". Londy ran out of her car and hugged me while everyone blowed their horns. " sissy I missed you". " I missed you too". " That plane ride got me hungry". " don't blame it on the plane you ass like to eat". We got some food and pulled up to this huge house. " Londy why we here". " this my new house ma". " Damn , I have been gone three months and now you have a new house and car". " yep". We went inside ate and talked for a bit. I love silly conversations with my sister. " let's go set up your room. When I got the house I only put the new furniture in there nothing is in place". " okay". When I saw the stuff that was in my room I was really mind blowed. I knew my sister normally went all out for me but this room is awesome.
PHOTO OF ROOM BELOW

After we was finish putting everything in place we sat in my bed and talked for a while

After we was finish putting everything in place we sat in my bed and talked for a while. " you know your staying with dad right". " why can't I stay with you Londy". " I'm not settled in here as yet ". " okay". " I have something else to tell you". " I'm listening". " Lou &' I are together like a couple". " um, I love Lou as your friend but I don't know about being your girlfriend but once your happy I am too. I'll always support you in any decision you make. As for Lou I won't look at her or treat her any different". " thank you sus I was scared of what you was going to say". I could see Londy was happy about my response. It was getting late Londy said she had to drop me home so she can go to the club. I was happy to see my dad but I wanted to stay by my sister.
" Annie your back". I was greeted with a smile at the door. The house looked nice but I knew it was Londynn's touch.