Chapter 28. LONDYNN

LONDYNN
            " Uncle Ronny get over here NOWW". I screamed through the phone. I couldn't believe this man was in my front room telling me he killed my mother. " help me tie his ass up Lou". On cue unc enter my front door. " so you knew who killed my mother and you kept it away from me? Where the fuck is the Loyalty". " Hey! Lola chill. I never knew for sure I assumed and he denied it. So I told him go and never come back or I'll let everyone know". " how did you know". " when I went to the house I saw his ring on the floor but he said he was there that morning too see how y'all was doing and left. I couldn't mention it without proof to cause an innocent man his life. He is still my brother". " well he's not my uncle. This one is for my mother". A single shot between his eyeball did the job. The one thing I regret was my sister having to see and hear it all.
                My heart had been broken again. All my life my uncle Ronny preached family over everything to everyone and to find out that my uncle killed my mom that wasn't loyalty. I don't know if Annya and I was ever going to heal from this but I'm glad we got justice. For the rest of the day Annya and I hollered while Lou &' Unc Comfort us.