Chapter 11. Dad- Katty

DAD

I Know Londynn told me she was going to work on getting me my own bakery but I didn't know she meant this quick. I'm ready for it though. Early this morning Londynn send me a location and told me to meet her there she wants my input on the design of my bakery. It's huge and nice but still needs Remodeling. I decided to go with the color scheme of blue and grey but I also want my kitchen area to resemble a home kitchen so I can be comfortable while baking. Also I need to come up with a menu for all my treats.

KATTY
I just came out the bathroom when I heard a banging on the door. " I'm coming" I said referring to the person on the other end of the door. As soon as I opened it I regretted who I saw. It was Shad my boyfriend. " so where are you off too". " I'm going for breakfast with my friend". " is that so?" " yes I'll call you when I get back".
         Me and Londynn decided to do IHOP again. Although I'm not a big IHOP fan I'm glad I am getting the chance to get closer to Londynn. " that's all you eat huh?" " what you mean Shawty" " the last time we was here you order the same thing". " I guess I like pancakes". " yeah. I don't like how you been avoiding me. I really want to get to know you personally". " I don't avoid you I'm just a pretty busy woman". " is that so". " anyways breakfast was nice see you later". " how about we hang by you miss Londynn". " I'm very particular of who I let in my house so I'll pass". " Londynn I'm trying to say I want you". " I'm not looking for anyone". " you'll regret that".  Katty said angrily.

I know this chapter I boring. I kept it nice and short but I promise the next one will be way better. Thank you for your support so far ❤️