Escape C

A week later At play practice I sat in the front row and spoke with the sound effect manger. I had died in the play by burning in a fire place. So I had nothing better to do.

He had seemed surprised when I had said I was dead already. It almost seemed like he didn't know.

"Really witch? Your dead already?" A quick nod did him okay. "Works for me" he put his arm around my shoulder leaning in closer "how do you delete a song from a playlist???"

I shrugged his arm off "Last time I'm showing you Mason." I had spoke clicking the edit button and pressing the - button "See now hit delete and boom its gone"

"Thanks those were from the last play so we didn't need those anymore" I had thought so. So I nodded. Mason was funny in my eyes. But to anyone else's he was flirting with me. Now they couldn't hear what he whispered just like now when he lean in with his arm around me. But he asked how to delete a song. He was such a dork the way he went about things. But we were still friends. "So why are you the witch in the play anyway?"

"1Im the only one who can belt out a cackle 2Im probably one of the only people here who can cackle 3 I can get in my character quick 4 I don't mind dying" I said everything without laughing or cracking a smile.

"You are a strange one" he play the sound effects for this part and added another one to the play playlist.

"Got that right" His brother said behind him scaring the living soul out of me.

"Ekk!" I turned quickly my hand extended slapping Marcus in the arm. Mason now dying of laughter I turned to him. "Not funny! I just had the living soul scared out of me!" I made face at the two them both laughing now.

"Shhhh can't hear the play" Mr.Castal spoke from the skirt

Hushing the wings also

A quick sorry was echoing from a few some just hushed up. "Mason,Marcus not funny! Now be quite" I poked both of them. There laughter soon stopped when mason played the sound effect.

"No it was hilarious" Marcus blurted with a smile. I opened my mouth before I was cut off by Mr. Castal

"Prologue!" He said a bit quite. There was a pause but not the actress from the prologue I stood up so I didn't blow out the brothers ear drums.

"GOLDILOCKS WERE DOING THE PROLOGUE!" I said in my almost tone of voice. Which was a bit loud but eh. She rushed out from behind the curtain in seconds. Ready to start

"Thanks witch your voice is good sometimes" Mr.Castal nodded. I gave him a thumbs up and sat down. Marcus and Mason was jokingly popping his ears.

"Oh come on if yall had ever really heard me yell. Yall would need hearing aids." I smiled and poked there noses and covered mine "boop!" Marcus got wide eyed and made a werid face. Mason looked down and smiled. Marcus must have seen it to but I pretended not to see.

"Mason ohhh!!" Marcus blurted like a little kid "you smiled like you like someone! Dose Mason have a crush on Sarah??! " a blush formed around my cheeks

"Marcus I don't have a crush on Sarah or any one there's isn't any point to every girl will turn me down anyway." In this my blush went away he was talking about his neck. He had gotten surgery on it when he was younger so he had scares on his neck and not little ones. Two fat scares on his neck. So no girl would go out with him because of it.

I punch his arm "Don't say that. It's not true on one bit you keep asking the idiots here. There aren't many other non-besides this group." When I had seen how they were looking at me I leans back waving my arms in front of me. "Not like t-that!!"

"Is it reversed dose Sarah have a crush on Mason?" Marcus asked trying to be slick.

"N-no! I have a boyfriend! I'm w-with M-matt" I spoke up still waving my arms

"Your so crushing on my brother! You can still crush on him while you date Matt. We won't tell."

"I-im really not c-crushing on him!" I looked to Mason for help from his brother he shrugged

"Leave her alone Marcus you werid enough without having to intimidate her" Marcus sat back down and turned to me then the the noise in the back of the room. Mason winked at me and I sighed. Marcus didn't know how close he hit the nail on the head.