Escape G

Ghc sitting in the car on the way to school. After my alarm didn't go off I had awoken at 7:20. When I was to leave for school ewwwww.

"Nooooo don't turn" my mom laugh after I had stated this surprisingly she didn't turn until we reached Micky D's

"What do you want for coffee?"she looked and pointed to her purse mentally telling me to get her turtle case.

"White Chocolate Mocha Nonfat milk and extra whipped cream" I grabbed her turtle case pulling out her card and handed it to her just noticing the "really" look she was giving me "what I don't want to get fat" she laughed and turned to the speaker thingy they have at the drive thrus.

"2 hoilday pies and Small mocha frappé and a Small white chocolate mocha non fat milk and extra whipped cream" she laughed again.

"Ok first window" I spotted a dump truck

"Is that a dump truck?!" I said as we pulled up a little bit looking at the black huge truck. She talk about it not having casters or something. "Yeh it picks up the dumpster and it goes dooshh!" I made a hand motion to go along with it.

"I don't think its goes dooshh!" She laughed as she copied my movements.

"Nope just like that. Dooshh!" She was laughing as we did the motion together. We pulled up to the window.

"I'm sorry but we don't hove anymore holiday pies" I made a rejected face as the guys laughed "would you like apple or pumpkin" my face stayed the same for a second he laughed again

"Yeah apple works for me" I spoke changing my face out of my rejected look

"Two Apple Pies please" my mom rang out. The guy nodded closed the window and went off to retrieve the pies.

"He seemed nice I like him" he came back and gave us our two pies as I spoke. He gave us a little bag with our pies and napkins waved us good bye with our coffee and we drove away.

"Here" my mom put the pies in my lap. Make sure your coffee is right" I nodded yes.

Hey marshfellows! See in
Ya in the next chapter!