Escape A

Hey Nicky you so fine you so fine you blow my mind hey Nicky hey Nicky. I flipped over and turned off my alarm. 6:31 on a Monday morning and that means one thing...school. Ewww not this again. I flip back unplugging my phone slugging out of bed. I pull my blanket up to my pillows. I move to my dresser/mirror and look at the writing on it with dark pink lip gloss. Never Back Down it read underlined with a even lighter pink that turn white on the mirror. Shrugging off my scary looks from the sleep last night I tiptoed downstairs feeling dizzy. Before waking my mother up I test my voice

"A B C D" ugh I even sound sick no wonder I looked so scary. A smile tugged at my lips. I had an advantage. Yes! I walk into the bed room and ask my mother ever so quietly if I can stay home.

"You feel sick?" she asks only half paying mind to the reply. I look to where I think she is in the dark.

"Yes my head hurts to" there was a pause after I had spoken I soon heard a yes and I tiptoed back out of the room going back upstairs plopping on my bed. Even doing a mental happy dace was hard I'll tell you that now.

I pick up my phone and see 12 new texts- all from my boyfriend- Matt. Looking at time its 6:46 so I text him back quickly stating I'm staying home today. Its alright I understand you need a day off. All the idiots I'm guessing? Some times I swear he is a mind reader. This could just be my nerves acting up causing me to be sick. But yeah it was the idiots I hated my school. There was a rule that we couldn't wear headbands that nobody knew about and people where wearing headbands with ears on it and they weren't told once to take them off. Now wore my mouse ears and then its a big debate. I talk to Mr.Richard our principal and he said crap about it. The only thing I thought of walking out of that office is if its a rule be consistent or make it not a rule. Its a dumb rule anyway. Its not like you can hide a gun under a head band. And just three days ago some one wore a cotton colored candy wig to school and was wearing it for week's straight. I don't know if its just me since I wear wigs a lot or its not that noticeable (which it was pretty noticeable) that I noticed it.

Soon after this little mental rant I fell back a sleep. Dreaming about something I cannot remember.