Escape F

Riding home on the bus sitting next to a triplet Zrah with Jada behind us. Well not riding were still in the school parking lot. Ivons bus is next to us so we are talking through the windows. I turn around to face Jada

"So i sorta may have a crush on Bully" i blushed a bit hiding my mouth behind a sticker on the window so he couldnt read my lips " i think he likes me to but im sure"

"So cute!!!!!!!" jada laughed out "Bully sarah li-" i threw a wad of paper at her

"Shut up i do not! Lies!" Zrah looked at me. and giggled

"i like Asutin" i started flipping out making a whining noise looking at her with an unbelivable face "i think i broke Sarah, Jada" Jada sat up still mad about the paper but took a look at me and laughed.

"whats so funny over thereyou guys!!?" ivon shouted throug the window smiling like he knew so,eting he wasnt to know. his eyes locked right on me.

"n-nothing!: i shouted back covering my still blushing face as Zrah laughed ivon waved goodbye."bye!!" we called i got a bye back just for me he adressed my name with it and everything!

"Sarah loves you,bully!" jada whispered out. i turn at her huffing.

"its just a little crush! did you tell him or somthing?" i huffed out at her

"no but dosnt mean i wont!" i gave her the 'better not' look anfd turned in my seat as we departed from the school. My phone did the SAO message sound andi look down at the text i had recived.

From Xya

I opened it up and readit quickly Xya was the other Triplet she was the middle one it went Me Xya then Zrah.

heyyyyyyyy yo ok over what happended on saterday - x

yeah im fine hun how you? i know he triend to get info about me from you are you okay? - s

mmhmm fine im coming home today becuase thanks giving an d everything. - x

i think you ment and there right.-s

lol yeah ill be at home around 8 or somthing.....yeah -x

lol ok see you then. did i tell you about Ivon and Mason?-s

NOOOO SPILL!-x

i will at home k. promise.-s

yeshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk talk then. gotta go-x

alright bye-s

bye-x

I was gonna tell her about me crushing on both of them Ivon a brown haird boy wavy flat hair and pale white skin or Mason with cool battle scares on his neck dark choco colored skin and thicker blackish brown haircut about an inch away from his scalop. i like them both. But what one do i wanna confess to? Both? Ivon? Mason? Ohhh just tell me lord whym make this confusing! but i dont even know why i am going thorugh all this im going to move acroos the us in januray anyway. from the home i have in New jersey to Caliorforna. im gonna melt there. uggggg well goodbye life and good bye the two cute boys i just relized then im in love with. its turkey day tommorrow to anyway.

Hey my little Marshfellows! whats up! who do you think Sarah should be with!! comment about it and tell i ma just puit her with the boy of your chocie.