Escape B

Waking up hours later I swipe my hair out of my groggy face and try with no luck rub the sleepy away with it.

Failed. I roll out of bed grab a pillow pet, a stuffed animal, and my panda throw blanket. I walk downsatirs to my moms room and knock on the door.

"Mmmhhh?" I get in response. She's obviously half asleep still. I felt a bit bad for half waking her.

"Its me Sarah. I've come to spend the day with you. Can I open the door?" I got some gremlin type noise that was an okay to do so. I opened the door and walk to my dads side of the bed. Plopping my stuff on the bed and walk back out of the room.

Into the kitchen I get a mason jar and fill it with ice. Then with water and I slip a straw in between my ice cubes.

I walk back down the short hall way to the room. I go the my dads side and sip a bit of water.

I then lay out my throwing blanket over the spot I'll be lying. I put my pillow pet where the pillows are and I set my stuffed animal next to it. I take a long gulp of water and lie down.

Kyo my black and white kitten with a half of mustache on his nose comes and lies there with me. I poke his nose and whisper boop and get a bit a glare from him. Toaster looks dejected at the end of the bed silly dog.

I take another sip of water and check my phone. Jada:Where u be at? U be missed da bus. Jada.... She's the craziest out of us. My boyfriend Matt doesn't even like her.

Matt:26 new messages. Gosh needy much? Cling! He's been annoying my lately I'm not one to keep the same boyfriend for long. There consent on loving you is annoying. Always there, over protective, kisses good bye, texts you 26 times in a few minuets. I hate pet names like Baby, Sugar ,Sweetheart,Babe,Bae,Boo. All of them. My moms and dads nicknames are fine. But when I'm with someone its so annoying. My name isn't hard to remember.

Lira:5 new messages. Meh I'll read them later. Dave:2 new messages. Meh later. Zrah:4 new messages. I'll look at my sisters. Taking a sip of water I click her name.

Morning sissy
I'm gonna wear our black skirt since its over her and all
You have that workshop next week in first hour I can come yah!
Your not on the bus you ok? Just sick I hope right? I texted back with a quick morning yeah just sick type thing that got all of that. Me and Zrah are twins but not identical twins. We look alike just not that much alike. She just lives with MiMi our grandma.

Back on to the real world. Kyos purring has got me feeling sleepy so I shut my eyes and sleep.

Comment if you like this so far. It's 2:03 in the morning right now. So I'm gonna go to sleep and keep changing names. Anyway bye my marshmellows