Authors Note

Hi okay so i didnt post or wirte on here for a really long time. But ive been doing a lot of wirting to day so much i had to take a break my finger hurt. Im thinking about stopping this book for awhile but my friends kept going "hey update your book on wattpad". I got around to it now yes i do say its been a long time and for that im sorry. im afraid though my friends are the only ones reading it. such as my Two sisters and a handful of people from school.

I just wanted to get a rough estamit on how many people out there are reading this and what thier thoughts are on it. if they like it or if they dont. if they dont like a charater. or if they like this person.

So if your readign my book. and reading this,why dont you comment down below. and with that comment say if you like it or dont. what you like about it what you dont. who you like who you dont. BUT with that rememeber i want to knowwho you would be friends with in the story and if your confused on anything thats happened in my lasy 10 chapters. I also want suggestions and Questions. Dont beafrid to comment or Vote for the story. infact the more you do it the more you might get out of me. the more ill want to write knowing that people read it. weather yoiu like it or not. yoir readng it. i just dont wanna keeo a book going if nobody is reading it at all.

so im gonna go give yall a chance to comment. BYE I LOVE YOU LITTLE MARSHMELLOES