Escape D

Present time

Lying in my bed text my ex boyfriend Matt. Weirdly enough I'm not crying he broke up with me. But yet hes sad. Lira looks over at me.

"So what are you doing? I just got another 100 leap points" she looks as if  she just won the lottery.

"Well I was just broken up with." I look back to her and show her my phone. Scrolling so she can read everything.

"Matt just broke up with you? Never liked him anyway" I snorted -Yes I snorted I didn't laugh I do laugh though when I'm around people- "what was it over?" I scroll up to I picture of me and Lira hugging  the caption says me and my new snuggle buddie "over that really? What did he say exactly?"

I bring my phone back to my  face "Oh I guess this is good bye then forever you obviously don't care" I glance over at her she looked as if she was gonna beat some body. I just hope its not me she gets to first. "There's no need to murder him. He will feel the side affects soon" I flip my hair lighting the mood. She started laughing.

"You are a dork" I start laughing to and I nod my head until I can say something

"Gurlll you guessed it whoow yous right" Lira looks at me and I poke her nose while she laughs "boop!" She sits up quickly

"Adsua baby! Its a Kyo!" She adores my cat even though when he bites her she bites him back.......stuff like that. She picks him up and wraps him in a blanket so he can't hurt her "my little baby!!" She just rambles in a baby voice

"Your gonna kill my cat. Your gonna suffocate him! Your gonna love him to death!"

"Kyo is a kitten and he can breath he will be fine" I nod my head

"Yeah he's breathing carbon dioxide" she punchs my arm lightly. She gives me the shut up look so I do. I would rather keep my life. She messes with the cat for awhile then let's him go and gets back on her phone. So I get on mine and I start to make a video. But decided just to delete it and start over leaving Matt out of it.

Hey my little marshfellows cute huh. Anyway comment on what you think should Sarah and Matt get back together or should Sarah go after her crush Mason? Problem is they play in band together so would that cause trouble? Her times ticking and I'm not talking about her life clock. See ya