Chapter-1 Coffee and cinnamon

Layla's POV

After finishing yet another boring and lonely day at school I was off to work at our local cafe. My ribs still hurt from last night's episode. Being kicked in the ribs alteast 20 times is no fun,but it was better than all the other times. Walking into the cafe I greeted May my co-worker and went to change. My shift was after school so it usually got over late which was good, this was my escape for some time at least.

The rush was less today being a Monday. I was about to head home when the bell on the door rang, I let out a sigh and went to take the person's order. "Hi my name's Layla how can I help you?" I said and the boy looked at me with his brown eyes, he seemed familiar. Then I remembered "Don't I have English and business studies with you?" He smiled and said "Yes you do, I'm Andrew" I smiled he.. looked good,nice face, high cheek bones and all. "So what can I get u?".

"Coffee" he said, I nodded and went to make it. Giving it to him I sat scrolling through my phone for recipes of cakes, I loved to cook and one day I hoped to go to Europe for a course in hotel management and never come back to this stupid town again.
A voice got me out of my thoughts and I turned to bum into a being who smelt of coffee and cinnamon." Oh sorry Andrew". He just smiled and said "see you in class tomorrow".

I was heading back home hoping that my father was asleep. Just as I was about to enter my house I saw a familiar shadow leave the house next to mine. I smiled, but his expression was blank. Well that's Rayan Hills for you,I sigh and enter my house to see my father was passed out on the couch with a bottle of bourbon in his hand.I guess I was lucky today.

A/N
Hello humans!!
Soo how did u like it I would love to know ur views. What did u think about both the boys♂️ and our amazing Layla?🔆 Tell me in the comments. Bye u..🖤🖤