Chapter 5- The Smirks.

(dress can be pictured how ever you like this is how I saw it)

Andrew's POV-

The class was slowly filling up with all the students, then I saw Layla walk in with a big cut on the head. " Are you ok?" I asked "Yep I hit my head on my shelf yesterday" she said with a smile and sat down near me. Bell rang and I decided to let this one pass, if she didn't want to tell me I won't ask again.

The class room door opened and another student walked in, I had seen him a couple of times but didn't know him. On the other hand Layla seemed to know him, she looked at what he was wearing and then his face, he was already looking at her..then his attention turned to me with an eye brow raised, I didn't understand the whole situation but decided not to think about it.

At lunch Layla seemed happier than usual. " So what's your plan for the weekend?"she asked "Saturday I have to help Dad at work but Sunday I'm free want to hangout?" "Sure" she said with an excited look "What do you want to do?" I asked "Let's do a movie or dinner". The thought of ask her out on a date crossed my mind and I smirked.
"Sure a movie and dinner is cool but its a date" with that her expression changed to shock "What?!" She said  "Yes Layla you heard me right, it's a date ok I will come to pick you up" and I waked away.

Layla's POV-

What the actual fuck!? He asked me to go on a date with him...wow I mean I like him and we had been friends for some time now but I never thought he would ask me out. These 3 weeks will really be fun. I smiled at the thought and headed to work.

A week had passed and school was on, my house was peaceful and I was truly happy with the way things were going. I even cooked some stuff at home which was amazing, Andrew had been the same sweet and kind guy but would flirt and hug me more. I really liked the attention, but did not want to get used to it. The date was tomorrow and I had to decide what to wear. I left class and tuned to bum into a hard chest, to protect myself I  lifted my hands that fell on a set of abs which were really hot..god how does my brain work like this..I mentally rolled my eyes. Stepping back to see who it was, Rayan stood there with a small smirk on his lips."Hi Rayan, I'm sorry didn't see you" I say with a small smile. "Watch where your going  gorgeous" he said and walked away. I was still processing what happened, I think a stood there for 5 minutes just staring into space. Gorgeous what!? I shook my head and walked away.

It was Sunday, after my morning shift I got back and had a nice shower, shaved and painted my nails. We were going for a movie and dinner so I decided to wear a red skirt and a black top with black heel boots. It was really cute but I never went out so I dint buy many clothes like this. I tied my hair up in a high pony and went on to make up. Keeping it simple I put some concealer under my eyes, did a simple eyeliner look and finnish of with a baby pink lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I was going to enjoy every moment of the date.

Hi humans 👋
Date night coming up in the next chapter 😉😉 and also its Valentine's day wich was a coincidence but m happy 😊 . How did u like the chapter and the outfit choice lmk ..bye u❤️❤️